Max Your Game with a GM Top 25 Coach - apply here

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Hi all

First up, thanks for all the responses to the equipment test panel request. The advert is also going in the February issue of the magazine (on sale Jan 3) so you can be assured you have a head start on those GM readers who aren't forum members. We will be selecting the first batch readers to be featured this week.

It's our wish to get even more readers featured in the magazine next year - the test panel is one part of that - and there are two other elements. Challenge GM and Max Your Game with one of our Top 25 coaches for which there are more details below.

Looking forward to hearing from any interested parties

Cheers

MikeH
(GM editor)

Are you struggling with your swing? Is there a fundamental flaw in your technique that needs correcting before you can take your game to the next level? If so then you could be the ideal candidate for a FREE lesson with one of Golf Monthly’s Top 25 Coaches. Your lesson, which will be featured in the magazine, will identify the key problem, offer tips and drills to fix it and also include an impartial assessment of your current equipment line-up.

To apply send an email to golfmonthly@ipcmedia.com with ‘Max your Game’ in the subject line and include your name, age, handicap, home club, contact details and briefly outline what aspect of your game you are most struggling with.

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'd Love the free lesson unfortunately my Coach isn't amongst the top 25 list so id have to give it a miss. Im sure he deserves to be there one day soon!

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Re: Max Your Game with a GM Top 25 Coach

Did I forget to mention that I was the lucky recipient of the first one of these features?

It took place this morning with Paul Foston at his Acadamy in Smarden in Kent. (http://www.paulfostongolfacademy.co.uk/home.html) He has a super set up there. The indoor facilities have full video analysis together with what I assume is a "launch monitor" that shows the shape of the ball flight together with a full statistics on whether in to out or out to in angles , face angle, club speed, distance, striking position, etc. Outdoors are putting and pitching areas together with bunkers etc.

It was a very interesting morning. It was immediately apparent that my biggest problem was an out to in swing and we concentrated on this aspect. I hope that I can now groove the new swing.

A big thank you to the GM team for this opportunity.

BTW You will be able to see my ugly mug in, I think, the April edition :eek: :eek: :eek:

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Re: Max Your Game with a GM Top 25 Coach

Congratulation's Leftie hope it helps you improve your game.