Marking your ball.....!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Was out walking across the local course and found a couple of ProV1's the prev owner had written and drawn on.

Now i find a fair few balls and initials and spots,lines, names are fairly common.... but never seen this before.

Cee You En Tee written across and an ejaculating penis and balls drawn on both...!!

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Was out walking across the local course and found a couple of ProV1's the prev owner had written and drawn on.

Now i find a fair few balls and initials and spots,lines, names are fairly common.... but never seen this before.

Cee You En Tee written across and an ejaculating penis and balls drawn on both...!!

Makes it less likely they are used again I guess!

I mark mine with an Orange (Ricky/Puma colours!)

On both numbers I draw a circle around it and fill it in.
On the side which has the putter alignment I mark a single line though the last letter. E.g. Currently using a Srixon UltiSoft, so have an orange line through the "t" in soft. Use this as somewhere to look when putting!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

Judging by some of the stories I've read on here, that sounds more like a chap who didn't wait long enough before hitting his ball, and a disgruntled player up ahead may have scribbled that on there before chucking the ball somewhere. I would assume that before assuming he'd written on his own ball anyway. Either that or his mate scribbled on there for a laugh when he wasn't paying attention.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Judging by some of the stories I've read on here, that sounds more like a chap who didn't wait long enough before hitting his ball, and a disgruntled player up ahead may have scribbled that on there before chucking the ball somewhere. I would assume that before assuming he'd written on his own ball anyway. Either that or his mate scribbled on there for a laugh when he wasn't paying attention.

they were both in the green keepers car park within a few feet of each other so can only assume he wrote it on himself.

though i like that idea of yours:rofl:

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Makes it less likely they are used again I guess!

I mark mine with an Orange (Ricky/Puma colours!)

On both numbers I draw a circle around it and fill it in.
On the side which has the putter alignment I mark a single line though the last letter. E.g. Currently using a Srixon UltiSoft, so have an orange line through the "t" in soft. Use this as somewhere to look when putting!

Orange Sharpie.....not an orange :p!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I played with a guy last Saturday, who had a personal message printed onto his golf balls.

Free golf ball, courtesy of 'his name'.

Nice touch.