Mark Crossfield lesson update[if interested]

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nice write up and very interesting, as at the moment I am currently working on trying to get less loft on my irons through impact. However, my problem is caused by a slight sway away from the ball on the backswing and not shifting the weight back to the front foot enough on the downswing.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the write up as others have said - having a YT record will certainly help you remember the key points also so great bonus.

Out of interest, did you get a feel for how much YT is his job and how much is traching - does he spend 50:50 or 90:10. He certainly seems to generate plenty of content and it can't be a quick process + frequent 'work(!!!)' trips etc.

S

I did not ask the question,however he seems to be doing a lot more travelling lately and he
mentioned that he has worked with some pros without mentioning names.
He certainly puts a lot of videos on you-tube with a quick turnaround.
To be honest he seems to be working hard to get his name out there even more,and more
high profile.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nice write up and very interesting, as at the moment I am currently working on trying to get less loft on my irons through impact. However, my problem is caused by a slight sway away from the ball on the backswing and not shifting the weight back to the front foot enough on the downswing.

Cheers mate.
For me now less loft would just mean me pushing my hands forward more,exactly what
I was doing before.
But now I also know how to add more loft quite easily.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
As others have said, be sure to put the link up. Be great to keep a check on things for yourself.

did you not feel a little aggrieved not spending much time on the driver as you had wanted?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Good write up,

Watched a few of the videos either with him and mates or just him presenting and I'm glad to hear he has two distinct persona's when teaching and doing his blog stuff.

I'd hate to think any golfer got lessons with the blog personality (he has a way of talking that really grates on me)

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
As others have said, be sure to put the link up. Be great to keep a check on things for yourself.

did you not feel a little aggrieved not spending much time on the driver as you had wanted?

No I did not feel aggrieved at all about the driver.
To be honest I hardly use a driver however lately I have been using it more and I have built up
confidence with it.
He asked me what shot I try to produce and I said a small draw and after hitting 6 shots I had
produced 3 1 was straight and the other 2 were left of target slightly.
Marks words not mine were "you don't need to work on your driving I work with pros that don't
hit it that well",so we went onto the irons.

D

Deleted member 1147

Homer I can guarantee it will be bad for me,I make Jim Furyk swing look good,somehow
like him I make it work
,obviously not as well.

Must be that immense core strength Francesco praised!

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Nice write up. I like his style of teaching and enjoy his course vlogs so looking forward to your lesson, however he seems to be having a little bit of a spat with the Trafford golf guys which is a shame. I can see how he could grate on a few people.