Macmillan Longest Day 01/07/10 at Ascot

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Money is tight, but I'll see what I can do when I get back from my Holiday on the 10th July (Justgiving lets you keep giving after the event) as Macmillan is a charidee that's close to my heart.

Hoping to do this next year!

Best of luck!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Just a blatant plug for the Macmillan Longest Day Challenge. Four forum members, myself Hywel Lloyd (Pedro - team captain) Mike Stannard (HawkeyeMS/Hawkeyethehook dependant on his game) and Paul Little (Pieman) are taking part next Friday at Royal Ascot.

I know money is tight for everyone but Pedro has set up a justgiving page. You all sponsored us enormously last year and any help you can give to such a great cause this year would be much appreciated. Every penny really does help and I know from personal experience with my father when he was alive and struglling with this wicked and callous disease that Macmillan really do make a difference to the sufferer and the family.

Thank you for your indulgence.

http://www.justgiving.com/Hywel-Lloyd

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Just a gentle nudge towards the link at the top of this thread and a reminder that HTL, myself, Pieman and HawkeyeMS are all doing the Macmillan Longest Day Challenge at Royal Ascot on Friday. The fact that we are teeing off at 4.30am must surely be worth a few quid especially as HTL is on the lash the night before.

It really is a great cause and now England have gone out you must have some cash you'd otherwise have used getting drunk watching them (and lets face it you can't watch that rubbish sober) so why not divert it towards this great cause.

Please give what you can. I know we can rely on the support of our forum friends to make our total pretty respectable.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Last year he crawled in at about 1.00 and we picked him up from Leatherhead about 2.45am. He slept (and snored soooo loudly) and was complaining of a monster hangover. First shot straight down the middle and a 37 point round. What can you do?

Anyway, come on guys - check out the link and dig deep. Many thanks