MacGregor - V-Foil M565 Forged Any Good ??????

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
They are meant to be good, DGUK dont have them in stock, they have the MacGregor - Mactec M685 which are the ones up from the M565 for an extra £50.

Ronnoc1980

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
stuck weather to lump £500 on pings and go and get fitted propper but would not bother with direct golf as i did last time and they said 2* upright and stiff shafts needed so these should be fine whats your thoughts on custom fit ??

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
It seems good but just seems to take the pleasure of cheap online deals away, but I have seem some X20s for £426 from onlinegolf so AG will custom fit and price match them so not to bad.

The23rdman

Challenge Tour Pro
www.soulfulphotograpy.co.uk
Just bought these myself mate. i play off about 14 and really like them. They're a little hard off the face compared to Mizunos form forging, but what i do like about them is the minimal offset. You can work them easily and they're that forgiving I've put the 4 iron back in the bag and seriously considering playing the 3 as well.

A good club longer than my MX15s too.

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
A work colleague of mine has just bought a set of M565's with graphite shafts.

He's not yet had the opportunity of using them yet. "Just a quick swing in the back garden" he tells me.
He was due to put them through their paces down the range tonight but worked late! I have a new set of irons myself (Mizuno) but am still interested to hear of what he thinks of the Macgregors.