M5/ M6 announcement

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Fair enough but surely if you didn't use it you'd get rid of it before the new one comes out
recently upgraded the shaft to a Adila Tour green from the truly awful Atmos that came in it, the one the TM rep convinced me i was hitting further than my Mizuno and had a better flight and carry..... which on the course was not the case.

will have to keep as a spare

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
10 years and TM drivers have taken a giant step backwards in the looks department. R 9 was their last truly great looking club.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
10 years and TM drivers have taken a giant step backwards in the looks department. R 9 was their last truly great looking club.
Seems like everyone is going for bold colours this year for some reason. These TM ones have the red lines, Epic Flash has the lime green rubbish on it, Cobra one has the yellow. All ugly.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Seems like everyone is going for bold colours this year for some reason. These TM ones have the red lines, Epic Flash has the lime green rubbish on it, Cobra one has the yellow. All ugly.
Mizuno are going all Amy Winehouse for their new woods, the last 3 models have all been bright blue