Lydd this Thursday (7th)?

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
If you don't mind a 28 handicapper playing i am interested if space still available.

Just the two of us so far Jim so you are more than welcome...going by the website if we can get one more player the green fee comes down quite a bit...and includes brekkie
;)

I'm hoping the bloody wind dies down a bit between now and tomorrow morning. It's blowing a good 'un down here at the moment and reading the reviews it sounds like the course is a right card wrecker if the wind gets up!
Don't mind playing in the rain, but can't stand it when it's too windy....

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Only set for an 8mph wind at present.

Jim, You are more than welcome, will book you in.

Meeting at 10 or so on the range, in for breakfast and teeing off at 11ish.

That ok?

Fine by me Jon
I will skip on the range mate, never liked the bloody things but will be up for brekkie.
I expect I will be there by about 10.20 or so.
Rob

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Hi Jon
have now got a mate from work interested in coming along so we now have a 4 ball. His name is Dave and he plays off 22. So do we now qualify for the deal they are doing (£18.00 a head including brekkie)?
We plan to get there about 10.30 mate.
Rob

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
20mph winds and 32 mph gusts..have a good day. i'd love to play but going to go to ridge to get hqndicap card sorted.

bang on the rioja tongiht got 2 bottles of altivo reserva for 5.99 was 12.99 another sainsbury deal!!

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
20mph winds and 32 mph gusts..have a good day. i'd love to play but going to go to ridge to get hqndicap card sorted.

Have fun guys. Its a beast when its like that. Get down the range and practise you LOW punch shots or your going to have either 50 - 200 yard 8 irons.

MVP, good luck with the handicap round and get your arse up here for a game soon with Jon etc. Or invite me down again, just make it a nice parkland tree lined course out of the wind for my high iron shots.

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Have fun guys. Its a beast when its like that. Get down the range and practise you LOW punch shots or your going to have either 50 - 200 yard 8 irons.

MVP, good luck with the handicap round and get your arse up here for a game soon with Jon etc. Or invite me down again, just make it a nice parkland tree lined course out of the wind for my high iron shots.

htl we sound like a pair mate...high iron shots are my forte if theres such thing in my game.! i wont do my best cos i need a dodgy handicap to match you lot!!!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Mitch

Better save that pocket money - they are a tough school especially that MWJ (only kidding). These forum days are really good fun. No one is allowed to take it ultra seriously and there is always a bit of banter going on. Check out the arrange a game section and get your name down