Looks like the Tash could be gone.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
So about 8.00 last night I went to bed with a banging headache. Ex servicemen have bad drinking habits.
Anyway back to the walk, like every branches we have mums who have lost there sons one in Northern Ireland and one committed suicide due to things he had seen in Afghanistan. His mother is our poppy appeal organiser and she did a parachute jump a couple of weeks ago for a charity based in Liverpool called the “block” and raised £3,000 plus for them. Both mothers gave me a cuddle at the end and thanked me for the thoughts behind the walk. It was kinda three fold. Highlight the role of women in supporting the fellas, raise money for the poppy appeal and have a social event which get our elderly out for the day. People like the branch president who is 90 next year. We have a surprise party planned for him. He is ex para.
The weather was gorgeous though it turned flippin cold, esp in the slinky number I had On. Unfortunately it looks like we raised over £1,000 so the branch want to have a special occasion for my tash amputation. Along with the £800 we have raised from next Saturdays military ball. Our poppy appeal has got off to a fantastic start.👍

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
So about 8.00 last night I went to bed with a banging headache. Ex servicemen have bad drinking habits.
Anyway back to the walk, like every branches we have mums who have lost there sons one in Northern Ireland and one committed suicide due to things he had seen in Afghanistan. His mother is our poppy appeal organiser and she did a parachute jump a couple of weeks ago for a charity based in Liverpool called the “block” and raised £3,000 plus for them. Both mothers gave me a cuddle at the end and thanked me for the thoughts behind the walk. It was kinda three fold. Highlight the role of women in supporting the fellas, raise money for the poppy appeal and have a social event which get our elderly out for the day. People like the branch president who is 90 next year. We have a surprise party planned for him. He is ex para.
The weather was gorgeous though it turned flippin cold, esp in the slinky number I had On. Unfortunately it looks like we raised over £1,000 so the branch want to have a special occasion for my tash amputation. Along with the £800 we have raised from next Saturdays military ball. Our poppy appeal has got off to a fantastic start.👍
Photos of the deed or it didn't happen 😉👍👍