Looking for a game at a Links course around Troon on Sunday the 9th

g-double

Hacker
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Some plans have fallen through after my playing partner canceled his trip on account of an injury so I'm looking for a game on Sunday the 9th. I've been in country since the 22nd and have played in East Lothian, Fife and am currently in the Highlands.

At this point I'm scheduled to play Prestwick and mosty likely Western Gailes on the 10th and 11th before heading to Macrahanish, but would very much appreciate a game on the 9th in the Troon area.

About me: American guy, play off 7.9 have been shooting high 70s - low 80s since being in country, play quick, can make conversation, play in total silence or make conversation while playing, your choice. I have experience playing links golf (and links-style golf for the purists) as I play the majority of my golf at www.ballyneal.com and this is my second extended trip to Scotland.

look forward to any responses,

Cheers,

Garen

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Some plans have fallen through after my playing partner canceled his trip on account of an injury so I'm looking for a game on Sunday the 9th. I've been in country since the 22nd and have played in East Lothian, Fife and am currently in the Highlands.

At this point I'm scheduled to play Prestwick and mosty likely Western Gailes on the 10th and 11th before heading to Macrahanish, but would very much appreciate a game on the 9th in the Troon area.

About me: American guy, play off 7.9 have been shooting high 70s - low 80s since being in country, play quick, can make conversation, play in total silence or make conversation while playing, your choice. I have experience playing links golf (and links-style golf for the purists) as I play the majority of my golf at www.ballyneal.com and this is my second extended trip to Scotland.

look forward to any responses,

Cheers,

Garen
Can't help with a game down there as i'm in the Highlands myself, but played Prestwick and Western Gailes a few weeks ago and both were in excellent condition

g-double

Hacker
Visit site
Castle Stuart, Dornoch and Brora. Have enjoyed all three as they're so different from each other. Having a great time in Scotland but that's not remotely surprising.

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
It may not be much of a help, but have you contacted the clubs to tell them about your issue? im sure they will find a member you can play with?