Longest week EVER!

swanny32

Journeyman Pro
Tiptree, Essex - Where they make the Jam!
www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk
Why is it only Tuesday!? This has to be the longest week of my life, I feel like it should at least be Thursday and I'm wishing it was Saturday!!

Saturday: Best mate coming to visit from Sussex who I haven't seen since October when I visited her before going to West Hill for the H4H day. Also taking my eldest (he's 5) to his golf lesson which I really enjoy doing as he's really showing an interest in Golf at the moment, especially after winning the chocolate bar challenge a couple of weeks ago when he pitched in a recycling bin from 10 yards.

Sunday: I turn 30!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got an early tee time at 8am, then back home to see my old man, go out for a bite to eat and then I've hired the local go kart track for a couple of hours in the evening so myself and 11 mates can do a bit of endurance karting.

Monday: CALLAWAY FITTING and SKY SPORTS FILMING!!!!!!!!!

With all that said......can someone, please, make this week end!!

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sounds like a cracking weekend ahead!!
My little boy is a little ill and I think we will have a few more sleepless nights as he struggles, I would gladly wish some time away so he is back to his cheeky monkey self.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Why is it only Tuesday!? This has to be the longest week of my life, I feel like it should at least be Thursday and I'm wishing it was Saturday!!

Saturday: Best mate coming to visit from Sussex who I haven't seen since October when I visited her before going to West Hill for the H4H day. Also taking my eldest (he's 5) to his golf lesson which I really enjoy doing as he's really showing an interest in Golf at the moment, especially after winning the chocolate bar challenge a couple of weeks ago when he pitched in a recycling bin from 10 yards.

Sunday: I turn 30!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got an early tee time at 8am, then back home to see my old man, go out for a bite to eat and then I've hired the local go kart track for a couple of hours in the evening so myself and 11 mates can do a bit of endurance karting.

Monday: CALLAWAY FITTING and SKY SPORTS FILMING!!!!!!!!!

With all that said......can someone, please, make this week end!!

Are you mad??? I'd be wrapping myself in cotton wool and avoiding eating anything dubious or crashing around in a kart until after Monday, Swanny!

In all seriousness though, it does sound like a great weekend, plus Monday. Enjoy yourself (but be careful!).

Harpo, hope your young fella gets well soon.

G_Mulligan

Tour Rookie
www.thegolfpsychologist.co.uk
mine is amazingly similar, it does feel like it should be Thursday, I can't wait for Saturday morning my first comp of the year with swing changes and short game work in the bag I am going in measured but confident. Saturday night I have 10 friends coming over for my 32nd birthday, thai meal and lots of drinks. Then Tuesday is my Mizuno fitting!

Like a child waiting for christmas I am trying to keep busy everyday/evening so I can take my mind off it all

PS: I went Karting once and got crashed into in the side, I came half out and have a 3 inch scar on my backside...sure that won't happen to you though :whistle:

D

Deleted member 17920

Same for me, week is going to drag big time.

Weekend Silloth Saturday Sunday Southerness.

Monday work

Tuesday Mizuno fitting

Wednesday and Thursday work

Friday Holme hall Saturday medal Sunday Rockcliffe.

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Same for me, week is going to drag big time.

Weekend Silloth Saturday Sunday Southerness.

Monday work

Tuesday Mizuno fitting

Wednesday and Thursday work

Friday Holme hall Saturday medal Sunday Rockcliffe.

Looks like a cracking upcoming week Glyn, overlooking the hotchkin can't be too taxing either on your work days. I am looking forward to hearing how these fittings go. Fingers crossed I will get to experience the ping one.

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
Lucky scape, Swanny. I've lost count of the number of times I've fractured a finger playing in goal!

swanny32

Journeyman Pro
Tiptree, Essex - Where they make the Jam!
www.utilitywarehouse.org.uk
Lucky scape, Swanny. I've lost count of the number of times I've fractured a finger playing in goal!
The one save I did make I managed to trap my left hand between my knee and the ball (which was hit pretty hard), the first thought that went through my head (after "That was a good stop) was AAGGGHHH don't be injured for the fitting. Just a stinger though and absolutely fine today **touches wood**.

Working day done for me now today, got the day off tomorrow to play at Hintlesham in Suffolk on a society day, then just need to grind through Friday and it's the weekend! WOOP!