Longest serving active member

andycap

Head Pro
Visit site
i've been here since Dec 2006 , not a prolific poster but i follow events every day and always have done . When i first registered i think there was only about 150 members and there would be about 40 posts max, over 24 hrs to catch up on
Who is still active from the start of the forum?

Keep up the good work this forum rules my computer time :eek:

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I discovered this cyber clubhouse in March '07 and have had a ball on here since.

Me too.
Just a couple of weeks after you Andy.
I can't seem to recall how I discovered it, but assume it was reading it in the mag.
Out of interest, who can remember their first post?
Mine was something about playing golf with my old boss and smashing the clubhouse window with a pool ball.(I think :D) Something to do with "Your most embarrassing moment"

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
PS. Never thought in a million years I would actually meet up with anyone on the forum at that point. (Never mind the Editor)
I used to frequent the BBC golf forum a couple of years back (posting occasionally), before they changed the format. They all bu99ered off to golfobserver, but it's light years behind ours.
(Glad I'm off post 666.phew)

DCB

Visit site
Signed up a month or so later. I did lurk and read the posts for a spell before signing up. Used to look at GolfMagic, but then I saw the light!

No idea what my first post was about, it was that long ago. Now I'm a sad git who checks the forun at least once a day!

cm_qs

Head Pro
Visit site
You can view the user list and sort it by date by clicking onthe top of the date column. The longest serving member that I recognised as being active ( other than MikeH) was Marko77.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just behind you , andycap. 15th January '07 for me.

Think my first post was probably an answer to a rules query. Would never have thought I'd meet a bunch of guys from the forum and appear in the magazine. Holy moly! Great fun.

thomas1981

Club Champion
Visit site
As a newbie to the game and forums its great to see all the great advice and support on offer. And good to see your still enjoying the forum after nearly two years.