Active/ inactive members

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Which is true, and if you look in more depth the majority of thread starters is very low in comparison to posters. I really noticed this on another smaller golf forum where more members were thread responders than starters.

Very true and there's
one who has started two threads this week and then tried to belittle the person who's posted most on the forum - any guesses who - i've been in twice this week and am baffled about how a retired gent has a problem with a regular poster to the extent that he has to have a dig,

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Very true and there's
one who has started two threads this week and then tried to belittle the person who's posted most on the forum - any guesses who - i've been in twice this week and am baffled about how a retired gent has a problem with a regular poster to the extent that he has to have a dig,
Me ???

D

Deleted Member 1156

Seems to be quite a common thing these days that people post pointless threads or ask questions that they can find the answer themselves with a 10 second google search.

I'm all in favour of helping people out but I do lose patience when they are either lazy or gormless.

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Seems to be quite a common thing these days that people post pointless threads or ask questions that they can find the answer themselves with a 10 second google search.

I'm all in favour of helping people out but I do lose patience when they are either lazy or gormless.
Some people start frivolous threads that have no place on a serious golf forum.:whistle:

D

Deleted member 15344

So what you are saying is - i shouldnt really start a thread asking what are the best socks to buy :whistle: