Lockdown garden swing videos

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Been working on the swing with mixed results.

Down the line shows some success in staying in posture / not standing up

Front on shows I'm struggling to stop right hip from collapsing toward target on backswing. Am trying to prevent the reverse K shown by the blue lines. But failing :ROFLMAO:

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Front on shows I'm struggling to stop right hip from collapsing toward target on backswing. Am trying to prevent the reverse K shown by the blue lines. But failing :ROFLMAO:

Another 3 weeks till perfection!
keep on working at it, I will! ( it’s really the only thing I have to do !! )

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site

Keep your right knee flexed

saturn-lead-imagevvvv.jpg

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Good to see some other videos ?
Been working on the takeaway a bit, hopefully it shows a little
https://photos.app.goo.gl/7hnv9ddMyT8UVZnQ7
Not happy with over swing and transition but brain/body only coping with so much!

Good effort but as you say, the transition isn't helping.

This swing thought may stop over loading the brain......
On the backswing and downswing, try and keep the clubhead closer to your body.
Then, on the followthrough, throw it away from you down the line

Last edited:

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
:eek:
It may feel that way but I promise you're out to in
Yes I am definitely out to in at the moment.. I can feel and see my plane. I can get the half swing in to out so just building it up and the bad shot shoots the ball straight right ? into the bush

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
First swing ... the first post
https://drive.google.com/file/d/17ehQFcZv99aat2jYYBWJTGBVBmRPC0bW/view?usp=drivesdk

This morning
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bNXgSREFW0lKTdHhQ-WkY7qhaRiRYOAF/view?usp=drivesdk

This evening after some discussion

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o8sMQlSdW_nKP_6LuCsJiONOjPzSYExB/view?usp=drivesdk

I think I have got my hands closer to my body and a more in to out path ...

Let me know if I am being over optimistic!!! Oh and I am growing a mullet

Much much better, you're almost there.
Now repeat 27,000 times (y)

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Much much better, you're almost there.
Now repeat 27,000 times (y)
Nearly got busted over the balls hitting the walls .. boy stepped in and told mummy it was the wind blowing the doors ?
I don’t condone lying but when I have not signed off a house rule it doesn’t apply ? (yeah I know my word is of no value and if busted I will do as I am told .. but I am not the only one, BiL is seriously high in the army and he gets told what to do as well!)

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So still working on it, video is keeping me honest!
I have managed to crush all the air balls with the driver, except the one that I hit into the gutter with my 56 degree wedge!
I dug out my speed radar to see if I could determine a speed increase with the driver. I was getting some consistent numbers I thought, little faster than the other week. But I gained 20mph when I picked it up and went into the garage !! Leaving me thinking it’s was probably unreliable.
Anyway I have hit a few 5 irons, at the house they came back straight and had climbed to a reasonable height ... wife did not notice the impact noises.

More tomorrow and try to keep the ball in the middle of the face.

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I'm sure we haven't forgotten but golf is hard! Even just this golf swing part, is hard.
Anyway, the widget is reporting that my half down position is generally from a little on the inside now, whereas before it was mostly outside, so the needle has moved a bit.

Still struggling with lifting up (head) at end of back swing, and the forward shift on transition.

For this vid I was trying to focus on a better transition and shallowing.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/t7shrPqCGuJ2YmrGA

Just another 27,000 to go :eek:

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’ll post up tomorrow but I don’t have any air balls at the moment ? hopefully the spares will arrive in the coming week!

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Quick question... air ball flight on a non windy day is it a reliable indicator? So if I am hitting them straight with a tendency on occasion to draw (about 1 foot) can I expect similar when I eventually get to hit a proper ball?