Local collection, anybody live near Broadstairs?

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Hi,
Is there anybody who lives near Broadstairs who is attending either the Sunningdale or H4H meets that would be kind enough to collect some clubs for me that are listed on ebay as collection only?

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hi,
Is there anybody who lives near Broadstairs who is attending either the Sunningdale or H4H meets that would be kind enough to collect some clubs for me that are listed on ebay as collection only?

I thought Imurg was your bitch. To far for him to travel I guess😜😂

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
If Spongebob is happy to collect and hold, I'm sure I will be able to liaise with him at some point ahead of Tandridge...
Alternatively, if the seller is just being difficult (and his restriction means you get an absolute bargin) you could work something with Spongebob on prep and shipping to you....you know you can't wait months!

D

Deleted member 21258

Hi,

You putting in planning for an extension to the garage soon;):eek::D

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
If Spongebob is happy to collect and hold, I'm sure I will be able to liaise with him at some point ahead of Tandridge...
Alternatively, if the seller is just being difficult (and his restriction means you get an absolute bargin) you could work something with Spongebob on prep and shipping to you....you know you can't wait months!

Thanks for the generous offer, but I don't want to put people to any more trouble than I can help.
The seller isn't being difficult as such, he just doesn't want to go to the hassle of wrapping and posting, which is fair enough.
(And nearly all vintage clubs are absolute bargains! ;))

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Thanks for the generous offer, but I don't want to put people to any more trouble than I can help.
The seller isn't being difficult as such, he just doesn't want to go to the hassle of wrapping and posting, which is fair enough.
(And nearly all vintage clubs are absolute bargains! ;))

I live nearer to Spongebob than you do Duncan and I'm down for both meets, I'd be very happy to help where I can

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I live nearer to Spongebob than you do Duncan and I'm down for both meets, I'd be very happy to help where I can

Thanks Chris, if you can arrange it between you I'd be very grateful and would stick a tenner into the H4H kitty.

But first I'd need to win them!
They're a areal mixed bag and I'm only interested in a few of them but someone else might be after others.