Live Ryder Cup thread.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
It's a pity USA can't get to 14 1/2 points today, save me tuning in tomorrow.

Apologies to any god botherers but having a huddle on the green with your caddies and WAGs for a little prayer is just,,,, well words fail me.

T

thecraw

Why are we still leaving putts short that are crucial. Everyone knows, never up, never in!!!!!!

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I think where it all went wrong for Europe was in the shirt colour selection, yesterday's lime greenish was bad but today's choice is icky.
How can players be expected to perform at their best wearing these colours?

The Americans look like golfers.

Bomber69

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
It's a sad day for golf and I honestly think that the European team thought they just had to show up, well git it up you I say you have be a total embarrassment. USA.....USA......USA

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
We need to get some of the euro fans at Medinah to sabotage the Yankee hotel tonight to have any hope tomoz.

Unless you are thinking of locking them in their room I'm not sure this would work. And even then Kaymer would still only get a half.

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
Unless there is the mother of all comebacks then I'm not sure history will look favourably on Olly's captaincy. How he's managed to get so little out of such a talented bunch of players. As someone has already mentioned, he must be a shoe in for the next England football manager.

Bomber69

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Unless there is the mother of all comebacks then I'm not sure history will look favourably on Olly's captaincy. How he's managed to get so little out of such a talented bunch of players. As someone has already mentioned, he must be a shoe in for the next England football manager.

Yep he has been as much as a flop as that Nugget Faldo and to date he was the worst Captain ever just behind that Fud Mark James:rant: