Littlestone Seniors team event.............Tuesday 2nd August 2022

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Had a call from Smiffy this afternoon so thought I'd better log in.

The short answer is - I don't know. I flippin'hope so though. I haven't played since end of Feb/beginning of March although I have walked half a dozen holes with mates a couple of times recently just to get out of the house - going stir crazy. My physio won't let me swing a club yet though. Things seem to be gradually improving but who knows? If I feel that I can't make it then I'll give plenty of notice so that a reserve/sub can be used.

Appreciate the concern chaps (y)

Last edited:

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Had a call from Smiffy this afternoon so thought I'd better log in.

The short answer is - I don't know. I flippin'hope so though. I haven't played since end of Feb/beginning of March although I have walked half a dozen holes with mates a couple of times recently just to get out of the house - going stir crazy. My physio won't let me swing a club yet though. Things seem to be gradually improving but who knows? If I feel that I can't make it then I'll give plenty of notice so that a reserve/sub can be used.

Appreciate the concern chaps (y)

I really wish you well Roger.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks chaps. I feel a bit of a fraud really. It's "only" a musculoskeletal problem, nothing potentially life threatening like some of you guys have gone through.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Thanks chaps. I feel a bit of a fraud really. It's "only" a musculoskeletal problem, nothing potentially life threatening like some of you guys have gone through.

But it's buggering up your golf, which is a part of your life, so is life changing; so let's cut out this :poop: about being a fraud please. It's okay not to be okay about whatever it is mate, and no one here is judging you on how bad it is, just pulling for you. ;)

Hopefully see you at Littlestone. (y)

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Well guys. Providing there's no adverse reaction to me starting to "play" again, I should be good for Littlestone. The team might have to carry me a bit but I'm sure that I'll help out on some holes.

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Back to normal then Roger ;) :)