Lite/senior shaft

pieface

Medal Winner
Visit site
Are these the same thing? My friend has an Adams blue hybrid with a lite flex shaft and I hit it like a dream. I've not managed to find one online but have seen the tight lies hybrids with senior flex. Are these the same thing?

Thanks

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Are these the same thing? My friend has an Adams blue hybrid with a lite flex shaft and I hit it like a dream. I've not managed to find one online but have seen the tight lies hybrids with senior flex. Are these the same thing?

Thanks

are you sure its not a "L" flex? which is ladies. if so they are not far off. he thought adams stopped doing the "lite" flex years and years ago

Last edited:

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Sorry don't have an answer to your question but funnily enough, two of my playing partners own Adams Blue hybrids, both 3s one in A and one in S, I hit both of them on Saturday and hit the A also like a dream, hit the S ok but the A was right out the screws, high and long, but strangely wouldn't buy one in an A flex.

pieface

Medal Winner
Visit site
Sorry don't have an answer to your question but funnily enough, two of my playing partners own Adams Blue hybrids, both 3s one in A and one in S, I hit both of them on Saturday and hit the A also like a dream, hit the S ok but the A was right out the screws, high and long, but strangely wouldn't buy one in an A flex.

Forgive my lack knowledge, what is an A flex?

D

Deleted member 23344

Callaway call their lite/senior flex an A flex. Ping call theirs an SR (soft regular) and Taylormade call theirs an M flex. All are senior flex. But don’t forget, there is no industry standard for what is senior (or regular or stiff for that matter) and so there will be variations between manufacturers.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A flex stands for Active flex.

Often used because using 'Senior' Flex will put some people off just by name alone.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I see Adams use the term lite in their blue range. A search shows these available as light, ladies, regular of stiff. Shaft is made by Aldila