Lindrick golf course

teegirl

Head Pro
Visit site
It's been on the list for a while and tomorrow's the day I get to play this course.
Only heard good things about it and expecting it to be looking at it's best.
7 per 5s and several short ones, so expecting tricky greens, deep bunkers and plenty of other things to catch me out....... that's apart from my lack of playing. No rain or wind and not too hot ........ can't help but have a great day ......can I?? Oh and I'm not working 😁😁

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Lovely course with some great holes, keeping it straight helps as the rough can be punishing.

Favourite holes for me include the 2nd, 7th, 12th (even though I usually make a complete hash of it), 15th and 17th.
The approach to the par 5 4th is a tricky shot too.

Make sure that you visit the Ryder Cup room for smoked salmon and scrambled egg on toast before you tee off!

teegirl

Head Pro
Visit site
Missed the breakfast which means I'll have to return 😬 Fabulouse course in tip top condition.
It was an amam and we probably finished around half way, have to say it was about much more than scores. Perfect weather and a real test of golf. Defiantly have to improve my course management to play it well.

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Missed the breakfast which means I'll have to return 😬 Fabulouse course in tip top condition.
It was an amam and we probably finished around half way, have to say it was about much more than scores. Perfect weather and a real test of golf. Defiantly have to improve my course management to play it well.

Glad you enjoyed it, it's certainly a course that will find you out if you start making the wrong decisions.

Rustique

Hacker
Visit site
Local to me but not played it for years but it's a great test
Thinking your way is the way , you can't bully the course there.