Like a gamble? In the market for something? Read on...

virtuocity

Tour Winner
Visit site
Given that others post offers and deals on here, I trust this will be OK. My pro has a really cool promotion on at the moment for The Masters:

New Nike clothing, shoes, golf bags, towels, gloves, golf balls, etc, both gents and ladies now in the Professional Shop. Buy any Nike item before 12.00pm on the 9th April 2015 and if Rory McIlroy wins the US Masters this year, you will receive a voucher for the Professional Shop for 50% of the value of your purchase to use on further Nike purchases.

Buy any Callaway driver, fairway wood or utility wood before 12.00pm on the 9th April 2015 and if Phil Mickelson wins the US Masters this year, you will receive a voucher for the Professional Shop for the TOTAL value of your purchase to use on further Callaway purchases.

Buy any Footjoy shoes or clothing before 12.00pm on the 9th April 2015 and if Adam Scott wins the US Masters this year, you will receive a voucher for the Professional Shop for the TOTAL value of your purchase to use on further Footjoy purchases.

Buy any Motocaddy or Big Max motorised or push trolley before 12.00pm on the 9th April 2015 and if Sergio Garcia wins the US Masters this year, you will receive a voucher for the Professional Shop for the TOTAL value of your purchase to use on any stock items within the shop.

Call the Pro at East Renfrewshire GC for more info on 01355 500206. He is competitive on prices.

I've just bought an XR driver, so hoping big Phil wins the Masters!