Light Stand Bag

stirry

Medal Winner
Visit site
Hi All,

looking for some recommendations, looking for a light stand bag as I have reduced the number of clubs I am using now to 9 so no need to use a trolley and cart bag.

The perfect option would have been a pencil bag but none of them come with waterproof hood.

I have looked at the Big Max Dri lite bag and looks good, I was wondering if anyone uses this bag or any other recommendations.

badgermat

Club Champion
Visit site
Take a look at the Sun Mountain Two5. It's super-light (<1.5kg) and despite looking and feeling a bit flimsy mine is still in decent nick after three years.

Avoid the bright colours though, they fade a bit in the sun.

bm

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I recently bought the Motocaddy Aquaflex, it's a really good bag. 100% waterproof, very light, have actually carried more since buying it than I have in the last few years, but also fits perfectly on my trolley when I want a rest. Very happy with it.

dronfield

Visit site
I’ve been looking at them Jones bags from the states. No hood though.

I have been using a Jones Original bag for last 5 years - love it. Is light and easily fits 14 clubs plus waterproofs etc.

Have carried clubs for years and find it much easier than a trolley - plus fewer pockets means you only pack "essential" stuff.

Rich

dronfield

Visit site
Yeah I don’t mind not having a hood, it’s the postage an import duty putting me off

From memory, when i ordered mine from US, postage was not cheap but dont think i was charged import duty. If you go onto the Jones site and subscribe to emails, they do have quite a few offers throughout the year with big savings, particularly around Black Friday.

Rich