Letham Grange on Sunday 9th August ... Who fancies it?

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think there could be about 20 and I have developed a new method of choosing the order of play ....

Now, where did I put all my straws of varying lenghths !!!!

If we go with man bit sizes John, you will be off last and off the ladies tee ;) ;) :0 ;) ;)

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ach, you promised you wouldn't bring that up again! Just when the driving was coming back, too.

:D

Good numbers. Looking forward to it.

DCB and I are getting a wee bit practice in on Wednesday night up at his club so Letham will be my number 111. It's a magic number, you know.

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Me for food as well Andy, sorry for delay my computer keeps crashing ,i think my oldest son has been on some ropey sites and got it full of viruses. :D

B

birdieman

Birdieman, can we not lure you out for a game next sunday???

Sounds good Mad but at the moment I'm roped into a team event at Stonehaven GC that day, something about a pennant or something?

Good luck to you all, I hope you are not still claiming to be off 11 Madandra!

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Good luck to you all, I hope you are not still claiming to be off 11 Madandra!

Yes, I hope not too Andy. Your birdie barrage to see me an O'Hagan at the home of golf was not the stuff of a double digit player! ;)Besides which don't want you waltzing off with any of those prizes I have sent up!

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Listen up peeps, I came home today and thought Santa had been. Can I just say a HUGE thanks to Mike and all the folks at GM and IPC media. We are very lucky to have a 'host' as generous as them.

Oh, and the winners jacket has also been purchased .....

Hooty Johnstone eat your fart out

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
We will wait til we see who turns up before any draw is made. We will be there for 10ish so will be able to get all the admin done.

I will be calling Nick (course manager)tomorrow to ask about buggies and costs because it can be a bit of a walk.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lads, this is my last post because my laptop is going into the doctors tomorrow and will be away til next week.

If you need to get me you will get me on my mobile. I will put my number on the mods oage and any mod can give you ir if you PM one of them.

Atticus_Finch

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Here's some photos of Letham after our recent two day rainfall.

1st "fairway"

1stOld.jpg

16th "fairway"

16thOld.jpg

18th approach

18th.jpg

DCB

Visit site
I thought there was enough water on the course as it was. These enhanced water hazards are just taking things a bit too far. If that's the way things have to be so that certain people don't blitz it on a GM Forum outing then it's going too far ;)

I did wonder just how all the drainage chanels would hold thw water if they were full, no I know. They can't hold the water !

I bet that will take some drying out.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Mustav cleared up ok as a mate is playing up there just now in the Scottish Young Pro Champs and is lying 2nd....says the place was playing well on the txt! Mind it would be after shooting 3under! ;)