Letham Grange on Sunday 9th August ... Who fancies it?

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
The players are as follows:

Madandra
Atticus_Finch
Toad
Toads pal/pals
John_Findlay
DCB
Dodger
IMO2
DelB
Neil (DelB's pal)
Kenny (DCB's buddy)
Brian (Atticus' pal)
PsychoJoe
Boabski
StevenC
Boomer AKA Rab

So we have 16 defo's but this is an Open Day and I would welcome anybody who wants to add to that number.

Stevenc

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The players are as follows:

Madandra
Atticus_Finch
Toad
Toads pal/pals
John_Findlay
DCB
Dodger
IMO2
DelB
Neil (DelB's pal)
Kenny (DCB's buddy)
Brian (Atticus' pal)
PsychoJoe
Boabski
Boomer AKA Rab

So we have 16 defo's but this is an Open Day and I would welcome anybody who wants to add to that number.

Forgot me!!! ;)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Just a reminder to get as many pics and send them to Mike Harris and for someone to do a report and the everyones scores. I've spoken to Mike and obviously the next issue will carry the Belfry meet but I've said I'll cover your meeting as the only one (unless I'm asked to put something else in by GM - I have no control) so I'm guessing it'll be the edition due out at the end of September and hopefully will lay to rest any accusations of a anti-Scottish leaning in the pages

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Hi Andy

Apologies for being a pain in the hoop but due to a change in plans we're not going to Machrahanish now,so was wondering if there was any spaces left

Cheers
Steve

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
What does everyone think about having a 'Winners Jacket'???

I read the article in the mag this month and my pals society also do the wild jacket from a charity shop.

I was thinking of picking up the wackiest jacket I can lay my hands on???

Who thinks it is a good idea???

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Good idea mate we used to have a shocking multi coloured jacket that the winner had to wear all night on the last night of our trips to Ireland ,i wore it once it was a nightmare you felt like a freak show. :)

DCB

Visit site
What does everyone think about having a 'Winners Jacket'???

I read the article in the mag this month and my pals society also do the wild jacket from a charity shop.

I was thinking of picking up the wackiest jacket I can lay my hands on???

Who thinks it is a good idea???

Do they do them in Zepplin size ?

MikeH

Content Director
Staff member
Visit site
Dodger
it's tradition that the official presentation of the Cornish Masters trophy takes place either in a car park or next to some sort of building site.
That year was at Royal North Devon_) Fergus beat Neil Tapin at the second extra play off hole behind which the council were recharging the pebble ridge that protects the course making it an ideal spot
This year one the boys nearly feel down a big open drain at PGA Catlunya during the presentation ceremony. Beer had been taken I might add

DelB

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My mate Neill has pulled out, I'm sorry to advise. He's double booked himself as he's got a Foursomes tie arranged for the same day. Sorry.

By the way, with a handicap of 22, am I the only hacker taking part in the event??