Leicester police

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Don't ask me why but I have Leicester police as a favourite and these have just come up for anyone interested in some poor sods knicked and found clubs.

Titleist golf clubs. 9 irons. 3 woods. 1 putter. carry bag ping.
5 irons Titleist AP2 710. Dual cavity. Tungsten Ni. all with Rifle Project X 6.0 precision shafts. numbers 5-7-8-9-P
3 Wedges 60/58/56 degree all by Titleist. and 1 62 degree by John Letters.
1 Titleist 910 D2 (9.5 loft) with Diamana ahina 72 low-Mid flex-s Graphite.
1 Titleist 910 F.d (15 loft) with Diamama ahina 82 low-mid flex-s Graphite
1 Titleist 910 H (19 loft) with Diamana ahina 90 HYB low-mid flex-s graphite.
1 Studio select Newport 2 by Scotty Cameron for Titleist and WinnPro 1.32 grip. 34" length shaft.
1 Blue Ping Mantis stand bag.

At the moment four bidders and goin for £54.

Finishes on the 31st and pick up only from a nick In Leicester.
Sorry tried attaching a linked but failed miserably

rob_golf1

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
That's such a shame that somebodys golf clubs that they earnt and probably built up themselves (then clearly got nicked) are up on ebay. I'd be devastated if mine ended up with West Midlands Police :(

D

Deleted member 16999

They are proceeds of crime, ie, took off the one found guilty, they're not stolen goods.

D

Deleted member 16999

Posted on Ebay page
Leicester Police POCA Property

All items listed in this shop are the direct result of court proceedings under the Proceeds of Crime Act (POCA). They are all legitimate purchased goods only the means to purchase was corrupt. No stolen property will knowingly be offered for sale on this site.

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
So, it's confiscated POCA stuff that the bad guys bought with their ill-gotten gains. But surely bad guys don't play golf. Do they??? :confused:

(Ps: not counting lawyers & accountants that is ...)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
You would be gobsmacked at some of the stuff that has been advertised on there, from Bentley to diamond encrusted Rolex watches.
None of which I won.