Titleist Woods, Titleist Irons, Titleist Wedges, TM Putter, Mizuno Trolley Bag

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Whole set of golf clubs for sale here, inc trolley bag. They can be sold as one whole package or sold by category (wedges/irons/woods). Woods can be split but don't want to split the irons really. Prices at end. All woods were sourced at St. Ives at Titleist UK:

1. Titleist D910 D3 Driver, 8.5 deg, Diamana 'ahina 72 Low-Mid Flex-S. Good condition. Crown is perfect, no sky marks at all. Face is good, marks near the base. Base has wear marks as previous user was a dragger! Shaft is great. May need new grip. Used head cover included. Photos show GC2 sticker spots. £30

2. Titleist D910F 3W, 15 deg, Diamana 'ahina 82 Low-Mid Flex-S. Good condition. Crown is perfect. Face is used and marks on base for same reason. Shaft excellent. Grip is good. Used head cover included. £25

3. Titleist D910H Hybrid, 19 deg. Diamana 'ahina 90 HYB Low-Med Flex-S. Good condition. Crown is perfect. Face is used and lighter base marks than other woods. Shaft excellent. Grip is good. Used head cover included. £20

All three together: £70

Irons from St. Ives:

• Titleist 714 AP1 Irons, 4 iron to PW. All shafts are Project X 5.5 Rifles. All grips are very good and shafts excellent. All club faces are in good to very good nick. £45

• Titleist Vokey Wedges, 52 and 58 degs. The 52 is 8 bounce, F grind. Face is in good nick, grooves are good. Bounce and base very good. Shaft same as irons. Grip is excellent. The 58 is 8 bounce M grind. Face is fair nick, and the grooves good. Bounce plate has more wear due to being a sand iron. Shaft same as irons. Grip is excellent. £15 each, £25 pair

Irons + wedges: £65

A putter:

• TaylorMade Rossa Forza Ghost Putter, 35 inches long. Reasonable condition. Face is excellent. Shaft has a few spot marks. Grip should be renewed. Comes with a magnetic head cover - tatty! £7.50

A trolley bag:

• Mizuno Cart Bag, Blue & Black. Very good condition. Three pockets front, side, making 9 in total. All zips work. Comes with shower cap. 14 way divider. Integrated umbrella holder. Glove velcro. Carry handles, large strap. Solid base. Comes with a Titleist towel. £20

All of the above together:£150. P&P is separate.

Note: All proceeds will go to a local registered charity.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for interest on here, much appreciated! 👍. Quite a few have offered generous amounts that I honestly wasn't expecting. I need to think what is best to do...will be in touch.

If interested, the charity is a local hospice that looked after my best mate very recently.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi all,

Blow away by the interest and generosity. :clap: Normally I would do first come - first serve (lots were quick!) but I have had some great and kind offers above the asking via PM, so it would be silly of me not to get what I can for an amazing cause, The Phyllis Tuckwell Hospice in Farnham, Surrey.

I will certainly get more by splitting up now, so thank you to the guys who offered to take the lot; unfortunately that's not available now. Hope you understand.

If you PM your offer to me (don't want a public auction on thread) for what you want, then I'll take the best offer at c.o.p. (12am) tonight.

I hope you are OK with this and can see why I am doing it like this now. :).

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the offers today guys! :clap:

If anybody wants to know if they are a high bidder or not, please PM directly and I will let you know. Otherwise, I will keep quiet.