Lefty getting into the sport

Daniel_Mitchell92

Visit site
I hoping for some advice from those with far more experience than me!

I'm just about to start a marketing position at a UK golf club & I want to use the opportunity to get back into the sport. My grandparents used to take me to the driving range and occasionally let me lose on a local fairway.

However, the left-handed clubs I used have long since been lost or thrown away. I'm looking to purchase a full set of clubs and related items needed. I have seen the TaylorMade rbz speed lite set for £900 however I'm cautious that these sets may not be the best option long term.

With a budget of £1200, I'm interested to see what others would recommend? Again I'm left-handed...

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Can the pro at the resort not hook you up with a hire set until you find your feet? As the swing comes back you’ll learn what you like and don’t like, what suits your game and what doesn’t.

He may also be able to call in a favour on some trade contacts ;)

Tinkerman

Visit site
Not sure where you're based but Left Handed Golf is based at Silvermere off the A3 just south of London. They've got lots of options available to try out. Otherwise golfbidder is another also around that area that I believe you can visit and they'll have 2nd hand options.
I sometimes don't have the patience to go to Silvermere as it's not close to me and buy clubs on ebay. You can always relist them if they don't work out.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I hoping for some advice from those with far more experience than me!

I'm just about to start a marketing position at a UK golf club & I want to use the opportunity to get back into the sport. My grandparents used to take me to the driving range and occasionally let me lose on a local fairway.

However, the left-handed clubs I used have long since been lost or thrown away. I'm looking to purchase a full set of clubs and related items needed. I have seen the TaylorMade rbz speed lite set for £900 however I'm cautious that these sets may not be the best option long term.

With a budget of £1200, I'm interested to see what others would recommend? Again I'm left-handed...

Welcome fellow lefty!

I got fitted at silvermere but it’s worth checking golfbidder too