Leeds Utd

Wildrover

Tour Rookie
Visit site
As a Doncaster Rovers fan who was at Wembley last season for the play off final and who was told all summer and most of this season that Leeds would pass us as they went up and we went down, I would just like to pass on my commiserations to all Leeds Utd fans after last nights game and wish them all the best for another season in League1. :D

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
LMFAO

I live & work in Leeds and I have to say, what a complete joy it has been coming to work this morning!!

All last week the cocky gets have been "we'll be playing you next season when Boro get relegated"....how nice it has been this morning.

Miles & miles of endless joy seeing their miserable faces :D

Wildrover

Tour Rookie
Visit site
lol Donkey fan laughing at another club...

Pot.calling.kettle.black..

I take it the Donkey jibe is a swipe at Doncaster, the same Donkeys who beat you at Elland Road and Wembley last season.
37,000 fans was great last night by the way, made it funnier to watch! :D

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Remember the start of the season compared to the second half for Leeds, a totally different Leeds. If they play all of next season with a couple of wingers and keep hold of sodje they will walk it.

Not many striker partnerships in the UK that get 54 goal between them in a season

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
lol Donkey fan laughing at another club...

Pot.calling.kettle.black..

I take it the Donkey jibe is a swipe at Doncaster, the same Donkeys who beat you at Elland Road and Wembley last season.
37,000 fans was great last night by the way, made it funnier to watch! :D

Who said I was a Leeds fan? I am a Boro fan, you know the team that has been in top flight for a number of years, the same one in a european final and won the Carling cup? Didnt see Doncaster on the road. ;) Might next season though :p easy 6 pointer.

Wildrover

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Remember the start of the season compared to the second half for Leeds, a totally different Leeds. If they play all of next season with a couple of wingers and keep hold of sodje they will walk it.

Not many striker partnerships in the UK that get 54 goal between them in a season

Seem to remember hearing something similar about 12 months ago. ;)

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
I laughed my arse off last night watching the match.

Old big headed Leeds, convinced they are stil the biggest club in Yorkshire. Erm, there's a small matter of both Sheffield clubs, Doncaster, Barnsley and Hull well above them in the football league.
Look forward to another season in the basement.

Nice to see a ful house last night, all "Marching on together!"
Bit of a different story a couple of seasons ago when they were on the slippery slope. Quite a few gaps in the stadium seating then!

As you've guessed, I am definitely NO Leeds fan. I've seen what some of their "so called fans" do in the name of football.
We saw it again last night when some "animal" threw a coin at the Millwall keeper. He doesn't seem to have much luck against Leeds does he? Last time that prolific striker and all round nice guy Beckford elbowed him in the face!

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
Nice to see a ful house last night, all "Marching on together!"
Bit of a different story a couple of seasons ago when they were on the slippery slope. Quite a few gaps in the stadium seating then!

Errr They where in the Championship play final :D two seasons ago? They still where getting 22-25,000 per game then, I know I watched that season.

The gaps where the fact it cost too much to police the east stand fully open but the North/South & west where mostly full every game.