Last call - Lancaster team open - tomorrow 11:30 & 11:40

Birchy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Last desperate SOS call for tomorrow :eek:

Some of the NW lot are playing in a team open tomorrow at Lancaster and two people have had to drop out so there is two spaces available £25 each.

Quality course & quality company :D

Anybody fancy playing let us know :thup:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Do we need to arrive by a certain time for registration or anything like that?

I think aim for 10.45-11.00 so we can sort the teams out as currently only 6 of us.

ill be getting a cup of tea in the clubhouse. I've called the club also in case they can put another 1 or 2 with us.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I'm thinking about doing a thread " How many points do you think the Billy bail out would have scored if you had 4 scores to pick from, instead of 3."

74 points was our best 2 from 3 score, with prizes down to 80 points - would the Billy have got us them extra 6, or more.........:confused:

gregbwfc

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
They missed a cracking course Pete.
Will keep an eye out for other opens there. Thanks to jimbop for stepping in last minute, can hit a long ball that lad!

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
They missed a cracking course Pete.
Will keep an eye out for other opens there. Thanks to jimbop for stepping in last minute, can hit a long ball that lad!

They did mate.

I'll be having a little shufty for opens in June, so watch this space. More options now the footy season is over, although some will have to watch the Rugby fixtures now......;)