lake balls

joer422

Assistant Pro
Visit site
have my credit card out about to buy 100 srixon z star xv's from premier lake balls just want to be sure its worth the £105 pound including shipping for pearl/ a grade mix. any input? thanks

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
Id look at golf depot first and buy 4 boxes (that's your limit) of tm rocketballz for 9:99 a dozen

D

Deleted member 15344

Depends on what you are using them for ? General play and practise they will be ok

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I play Lake Balls all the time. I don't want to get stressed about putting a ball out and at my level it is not worth forking out fortunes on balls. Looking at the site I tend to use they are more for this ball so this sounds like a good price. You are obviously keen to play this specific ball, I am not that bothered so I will tend to go for any Callaway/Srixon/TM Pearl/A grade, so go for it. People get snooty about Lake balls but I think they are great value.

hovis

Tour Winner
Visit site
I play Lake Balls all the time. I don't want to get stressed about putting a ball out and at my level it is not worth forking out fortunes on balls. Looking at the site I tend to use they are more for this ball so this sounds like a good price. You are obviously keen to play this specific ball, I am not that bothered so I will tend to go for any Callaway/Srixon/TM Pearl/A grade, so go for it. People get snooty about Lake balls but I think they are great value.

Im with you. Nothing worse than hitting £3 into a lake. When i have a lake ball i just dont care.

And yes, i am a tight bugger

Conman85

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I play dog balls, anything my dog finds I play! Well most, as she finds loads, so the good go in the bag, the rubbish into a plant tubs. So i'm far from a ball snob, but I think forking out that amount is going to lead to disappointment. Can you not just get £20 worth? E-bay has some good prices, I used to do a bit of business on it as well.

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
+1 for lake balls here, you won't notice a difference.

I play lake balls all the time and they putt, spin, feel, drive etc fine. Ive shot some good scores with lake balls and bad scores with new balls.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's a pretty good price for 100 Z Stars. Big fan of lake balls personally, never noticed any performance change, but the price is so much better. I like to play with decent balls, but when you lose them like I lose them, paying that little bit less is always a bonus.

FaldosJumper

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I used to play lake balls all the time but with the price of brand new balls these days I just don't think it's worthwhile. Also after reading the Golf Monthly piece on the Titleist factory it convinced me that's the brand to stick with... after all you can pick Titleist non premium balls up for a song.