Lads day out.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Here are some of the pictures I got today.

1st is Miff (my B.I.L)

DSC00499.jpg

Birdieman lets one go.

DSC00500.jpg

DCB gets violent

DSC00498.jpg

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Lads,

Great day out and good to put faces to the names. Talking of which;-

BlairgowrieGroupFinal.jpg

A fine bunch of fellows!

Toad, well done on the organising and the good play. You're a star. And Boabski, great company and a pleasure.

Andy, you're a chancing arab off 11! Six birdies in 2 GM meetings. You're having a laugh, pal. Well done on another far too fine performance. We'll be reviewing your h'cap closely for the next one! :D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9HOak6Yr9h8

Here it is in all it's glory. Enjoy.

Finally, DCB, thanks for the lift and the great company there and back. We'll get a game shortly down this way....and sorry I missed your swing on the 1st (technical issues, i.e. I forgot to press the button!)

Oh, and finally. Here's why I never make a putt, from on the green at least! :D

IMG_1754.jpg

Cheers and beers

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Atticus,

There appears no need for Andra to wear his "lucky" pink golf jumper. He continues to rattle in the birdies with what some would class as "questionnable attire". (It suits HIM, though. :p)

Canny believe he got 39 points with a couple of 7's on his card! Phenomenal. I'm thinking of going for the "retro" look myself for my next round. :D

Hey. Sorry you couldn't make it. Hopefully get a game together soon, though.

Yesterday was course number 98 for me! One more until the biggy at the Old Course. And Golfcitydweller has very kindly offered to help out with that one if needs be. Will have to choose wisely for 99.

happyhacker

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Apologies from me as well. I was unfortunately ill and with monitor troubles unable to get online to let you guys know. Missing it was bad enough but I hate letting people down without at least forewarning them. Looks like a cracking day and fantastic that the weather held out for you.

Hope to catch up with you all next time (if I am allowed that is!)

HH

Toad

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Nice pic's lads, it was a pleasure organising what turned out to be an entertaining and fun day with some nice golf thrown in.

J_F got to say it mate really nice driving and great 2 iron shots, if your short game had not deserted you I reckon you would have run the Bandit close.

Boabski great company mate, you had a smile on your face all day even though you were having enough bad luck for all 10 of us.

Looking forward to the next GM day out.
:D