Krux Golf trousers

Mjc1981

Visit site
Has anyone tried these? Look super comfy, but can't help but think they're just jogging bottoms and probably not allowed on most courses

Last edited by a moderator:

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
They are pretty much just tracksuit bottoms.

But, many courses now state their dress codes that players must wear recognised golf attire. These are, so in my opinion you would be fine to wesr them.

Someone will be along soon to tell you they aren't traditional golf attire, and have no place being worn on the course. Then something about lowering dress standards (whatever that means) will lead to anarchy and courses not being looked after.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I saw these pop up on a Facebook ad. I'm all for the relaxation of dress codes, but I wouldn't buy these because I feel most golf clubs would turn you away. Golf clubs aren't ready for these. :LOL: I mean they literally just look like jogging bottoms. The whole grey area of 'if it's sold as golf clothes it's fine' probably doesn't extend to such an obscure brand anyway.

The Fader

Visit site
Not something I would wear. And certainly not at almost £50 at sale prices! In reality they are tailored tracksuit bottoms to my eye.

Would probably look OK on a stick thin youngster and are a damn sight smarter than some of the baggy, creased, stained, frayed chinos that pass muster on most courses I have played at !!