Kirkland Wedges

ArthurFarr

Visit site
I think I'd like to upgrade this part of my bag next. I've read lots of good things about these wedges for a bargain price. I currently have my Mizuno JPX Hot Metal set PW (45 degree). Then a fairly old Wilson gap wedge at 53 degree and just some crappy SW from Sports Direct (56).

Anybody played these wedges and have any thoughts on them?

oxymoron

Club Champion
Visit site
I have them, in my opinion , as a high handicapper they are easy to get on with , good quality, nicely finished, and a very good price .
At a recent visit to a course , a regular asked to look at them and commented to his PP how similar they felt to his calloway
wedges that cost about the same for 1 as i paid for 3 , for £150 you cannot expect the earth but they seem to me in my
lowly view , very good . I replaced a very old Ping pair and i seem to be improving with my wedge shots with these.
Look for Rick Shiels's review of them .

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
Havent used them but have looked and held them in Costco. They look great and are finished well. The reviews are all good. Only issue for me was the grips were thin but easy to swap over to your preferred grip. As above 3 wedges for that price is excellent value

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My only comment is that although they say True Temper wedge flex they do not actually say what True Temper shaft