King Kenny ??

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
I defo wouldnt read anything into tonights performance , what did tonights game mean to pool ? nothing . big game is the final . id hope moysey would have protedcted our big game players tonight if we were in the final .. he did the right thing by the club , in reality id take a win of any cup as would alot of clubs

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don't get so wound up guys..................simmer a wee bit.
After all, you're only talking about Liverpool & King Kenny, nothing of any real consequence :whistle:.

?lime. (For reasons of anonimity, you understand)

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Ah, I see, come out with some pish statements, backed up with no facts. Facts pointed out, showing up a stupid statement. Retreat behind the nearest couch, showing picture of fish, as lack of imagination instead of backing an argument up.

Think it's you who have shown yourself up fella.

Hook, line and sinkered.

/\/\/\/\/\/\
Hurting.:lol:

To be fair,the facts are Liverpool are now a team who's realistic target is the 2 domestic cups,both of which are not the trophies they once were.....a statement that is 100% correct.

sawtooth

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ah the old cup excuse....yes,I forgot that they have that huge game on Saturday,it's a shame,after their greatness of the late seventies and the next twenty years, that Liverpool are now simply a wee team that can only realistically win the 2 domestic cups, both of which are now, lets face it, non events in the modern day game eh,unless of course you are a club who's only realistic chance of silverware nowadays is the two cups that the bigger teams treat as Micky Moose now?

Dodger you should have your own radio phone in show you would make a fortune. Adrian Durham could not hold a candle to you.:lol:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
/\/\/\/\/\/\
Hurting.:lol:

To be fair,the facts are Liverpool are now a team who's realistic target is the 2 domestic cups,both of which are not the trophies they once were.....a statement that is 100% correct.

"the two cups that the bigger teams treat as Micky Moose now?"

Selective editing now. As shown most of the winners of the last 10 years have been the "big" teams.

Yes Liverpool are crap this season in the league, can't deny that, but potentially winning 2 of the 3 comps we have entered will be a solace. Look at Celtic, win the league due to Rangers troubles, but can't do feck all else against teams with not even a tenth of their budget.Happy with that?

Not wound up, just like to engage in decent discussion. However when boring arguments/factually incorrect crap gets thrown about, I like to challenge them. After all posting "best league in the world" after a crap prem game every two weeks is hardly cutting edge, is it.

Its like talking with the 55 year old uncle who still lives at home, who loves winding all the grandkids up, or the pub bigot.

Cogent argument, bring it on, randomly spewed pish on king kenny/prem is crap at selective times is frankly getting boring now.

Dont feel hurt dodge, just come up with a new subject matter, or even do a few paragraphs next time.

Happy larry :)

bozza

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
What I don't get is why Liverpool fans are sticking up for Kenny. Since he has been their you have been on one of your worst league runs you have had in years. If he had been their since the start of the season and the current form had been the same then you would be looking at maybe fighting relegation.

Yeah you won the Carling cup and you have the chance to win the FA Cup but with the money Kenny has spent you should be challenging for the league or at least a champions league spot.

Others may not think it but from a personal view and other people I know Kenny is really making you become a disliked club with his attitude with the media.

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
"the two cups that the bigger teams treat as Micky Moose now?"

Selective editing now. As shown most of the winners of the last 10 years have been the "big" teams.

Yes Liverpool are crap this season in the league, can't deny that, but potentially winning 2 of the 3 comps we have entered will be a solace. Look at Celtic, win the league due to Rangers troubles, but can't do feck all else against teams with not even a tenth of their budget.Happy with that?

Not wound up, just like to engage in decent discussion. However when boring arguments/factually incorrect crap gets thrown about, I like to challenge them. After all posting "best league in the world" after a crap prem game every two weeks is hardly cutting edge, is it.

Its like talking with the 55 year old uncle who still lives at home, who loves winding all the grandkids up, or the pub bigot.

Cogent argument, bring it on, randomly spewed pish on king kenny/prem is crap at selective times is frankly getting boring now.

Dont feel hurt dodge, just come up with a new subject matter, or even do a few paragraphs next time.

Happy larry :)

Of course you are not wound up,I can really see that.

Not sure what the Old Firm have to do with the thread?

I am also unsure which bits of my posts are factually incorrect,the bit that says that the 2 cups are now Mickey Mouse (they are despite the fact the bigger teams and Liverpool have won them recently),the bit were I state the 2 cups are Liverpools only realistic chance of silverware and the bit that says Kenny is a has been?

And in my last paragraph thanks for calling me a bigot,I may wind folk up now and again but really I am not on the wind up here,your teams gaffer is a fud...fact.:ears:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
What I don't get is why Liverpool fans are sticking up for Kenny. Since he has been their you have been on one of your worst league runs you have had in years. If he had been their since the start of the season and the current form had been the same then you would be looking at maybe fighting relegation.

Yeah you won the Carling cup and you have the chance to win the FA Cup but with the money Kenny has spent you should be challenging for the league or at least a champions league spot.

Others may not think it but from a personal view and other people I know Kenny is really making you become a disliked club with his attitude with the media.

Sentiment, loyalty, hope, the fact he managed arguably the best ever LFC side (87-89). Last year he united the club again after the balls up the previous yanks had made, and pulled us out of the bottom 3 (where Roy left us -whatever happened to him).

With every home league defeat/draw though it is getting harder and harder to defend him and hope for the future. However, up until 2-3 weeks ago we had battered everyone at Anfield, but not had the results, away form has either seen great wins, or painful defeats. Normally home form should be the easier to fix, so some hope for next season, but will the new yanks trust him with a large purse again - doubtful.

I think the crux is we were bottom 3, a fractured club and doing crap last season. He won us our first trophy in 6years, unified the club, may win another. That has what has bought hime time. major down sides have been the Suarez affair and the league form.

Probably in a nutshell, but each individual LFC fan will have their own views.

In_The_Rough

Tour Winner
Visit site

Agree matey apart from the bit I have highlighted in bold. Kenny has been there since the start of the season unless I am misunderstanding your post

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Of course you are not wound up,I can really see that.

Not sure what the Old Firm have to do with the thread?

I am also unsure which bits of my posts are factually incorrect,the bit that says that the 2 cups are now Mickey Mouse (they are despite the fact the bigger teams and Liverpool have won them recently),the bit were I state the 2 cups are Liverpools only realistic chance of silverware and the bit that says Kenny is a has been?

And in my last paragraph thanks for calling me a bigot,I may wind folk up now and again but really I am not on the wind up here,your teams gaffer is a fud...fact.:ears:

Didn't call you a bigot, fella, just said it was like talking to the pub bigot, or the wind up uncle. Well done a longer post than normal. Mickey mouse trophies are normally only classed as them, by the losing clubs.

He has been a fud in the league, can't argue. Put some smiles on our faces this season though. Maybe we do need a change at the end of the season.

I brought the old firm in as you seem to be anti-everything, I thought I'd give you the opportunity to be pro-something. Easy to be a critic.

Kisses and hugs.

HawkeyeMS

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I defo wouldnt read anything into tonights performance , what did tonights game mean to pool ? nothing . big game is the final . id hope moysey would have protedcted our big game players tonight if we were in the final .. he did the right thing by the club , in reality id take a win of any cup as would alot of clubs

I'm not gonna get too excited about Fulham winning at Liverpool, they say you need to win the games against teams around after all and Liverpool are just another mid-table team like West Brom or Stoke :whoo:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Looks like Chelski will have to beat Bayern in their own backyard to qualify for next year's CL................

Bang goes DiMatteo if they don't...

Essex_Stu

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Very good performance by Liverpool tonight but Suarez is a nasty little piece of s**t. Forearm smash and a karate kick, what next?