Kevin Kisner

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Was watching him play against Noren and the one thing that sticks out about him - he doesn’t stop spitting everywhere , every time the camera panned to him you saw him spitting - disgusting to see

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Was watching him play against Noren and the one thing that sticks out about him - he doesn’t stop spitting everywhere , every time the camera panned to him you saw him spitting - disgusting to see

Just said the same to our lass.

He’s a dirty little scrubber. Bogging

MartynB

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As in dipping and spitting tobacco? I think PGA should ban it, arguably more anti social than smoking.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yep <insert recent winner> destroyed the field and if <insert recent winner> is on his A game there is no one out there than can touch him.....

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
890oix8xfyn01.jpg

This is just creepy.

OnTour

Head Pro
Visit site
Can't comment on the guy as TV gives you the wrong impression, his demeanour isn't great but he's trying to win the event and playing badly (in the final) spitting OK not great but it happens and really doesn't bother me.

He was funny in the scene where he was buggy racing and then got banned with his mates from his home course. I'd take his wage packet to be unliked by a few people.

Noren through it away all being said. Great lad Noren (no idea he might be a wife beater but looks nice enough on TV)

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
No different to watching any live sport these days and seeing a professional gobbing all over the place. Not pleasant, not professional either but bigger things to worry about and to be honest did it detract from my viewing? Not at all

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No different to watching any live sport these days and seeing a professional gobbing all over the place. Not pleasant, not professional either but bigger things to worry about and to be honest did it detract from my viewing? Not at all

Golf not a sport.

You don’t need to keep airways clear. Nor do you get a build up of saliva from doing it. Like a runner, rugby player or footy player

This guy was dropping a mouthful of gob every few minutes.

It’s rank.

Might not have detracted from your viewing. It did mine though.

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Golf not a sport.

You don’t need to keep airways clear. Nor do you get a build up of saliva from doing it. Like a runner, rugby player or footy player

This guy was dropping a mouthful of gob every few minutes.

It’s rank.

Might not have detracted from your viewing. It did mine though.

He was chewing tobacco, hence the continual spitting.

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He was chewing tobacco, hence the continual spitting.

Thats why it was half a pint of phlegm every time he opened his gob.

I’m not squeamish trust me. A decade in the navy and I’ve seen some right old stuff.

Spitting in public is just plain bad manners though

Last edited: