Kent Links Tour; Princes on Tuesday

D

Deleted member 21258

I've never once paid the toll charge to get to princes in about 10/12 visits?

The guy said to us, that it was free as we were playing at Princes(which I assume is connected to the sandwich estate that IIRC owns the toll road)

Fish

Banned
Visit site
No settled snow here, we’ve played through fierce blizzards in -6/8 wind chills though and today’s supposed to be colder and worse, I didn’t think it get any colder 😜❄️☃️😳

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Do you seriously have no snow? I’m 20miles away and we have a couple of inches and it’s started to snow again. I live out in the sticks so I’m afraid there is no way I’m going to make it today, 4 miles of country lanes to the first main road and the road is covered, so not ideal driving conditions for a rear wheel drive!

If you guys do play, good luck!

BIM - if you need me to tip in some cash for the deposit please just let me know, but hopefully Princes are sensible about it.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Guys consider this off. No one can be found here to make it official but there’s about 2 inches of snow on fairways and greens.ill have breakfast and sort something out with them re the deposit. Safe journey back all and enjoy it in November.

D

Deleted member 17920

Guys consider this off. No one can be found here to make it official but there’s about 2 inches of snow on fairways and greens.ill have breakfast and sort something out with them re the deposit. Safe journey back all and enjoy it in November.
Unlucky on the weather Rich, you did a great job in getting the Tuesday sorted before mother nature decided against it.

Safe journey home everyone as I hear from the radio the M20 and M2 are not good.

wookie

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Unlucky on the weather Rich, you did a great job in getting the Tuesday sorted before mother nature decided against it.

Safe journey home everyone as I hear from the radio the M20 and M2 are not good.

Yes good work Richard - I’m sure Princes will be fine with the deposit.

Looking at the travel news and the traffic jams showing on my maps app I think I’m going to hold off for a while before leaving rather than go and sit in it.

D

Deleted member 17920

Looking at the travel news and the traffic jams showing on my maps app I think I’m going to hold off for a while before leaving rather than go and sit in it.
Just looked at traffic maps for Kent on google :eek: Good luck getting home

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yep - weather wise I'm in the Sevenoaks area and it's been snowing on and off for the last 6 hours or so, on top of yesterday evenings layer.

We have no plans to head out on the roads at all!

Stay safe