Kelly Tilghman and matt every interview

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk
What gets me........all these golfers are supposed to behave in some written, or unwritten way….whatever. It would be great to see some golfer rip the course to bits to then look dumb at the interview. I would like to have heard the guy say he was hear to talk about golf.

DappaDonDave

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
He was clearly too wasted to remember what he was there for in the first place.

Poor questioning but worse response from a potential "role model"... But then rory mc does jäger bombs to celebrate so where do we draw the line? Bit of weed or binge drinking?

wull

Tour Rookie
Visit site
He was clearly too wasted to remember what he was there for in the first place.

Poor questioning but worse response from a potential "role model"... But then rory mc does jäger bombs to celebrate so where do we draw the line? Bit of weed or binge drinking?

there is a slight difference there being alcohol is legal......

it was mentioned there just now that it was himself matt who brought it up....

Bash

Assistant Pro
Visit site
She is a bloody numpty for even referring to something that happened two years ago . what a horrible thing to do to a guy when he is on a bit of a high .. nearly as stupid as intervieving the caddy when Adam Scott won .. yank idiots ..
Couldn't agree more. The guy goes in for an interview having won a tournament and gets a low-baller like that for something that happened years ago. Just plain nasty !!

DappaDonDave

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
there is a slight difference there being alcohol is legal......

It may be legal but I'm pretty sure that the effects of binge drinking are worse than that of smoking a cheeky joint.

Although you may not want him scoring your card, he may forget to do it...

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
there is a link to the interview on post #5 (i think) she uses a stupid link on the lines of the island in the back round reminds her of the film LOST, &says he is a fan of lost , she suposes he was lost 2 year ago yada yada yada he gets very uncomfortable in the chair.. he does seem a bit of a dope head tho ..