Justice for the 96

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
This is not the time or place, to have a slanging match. The thought of that day still puts a tear in my eye. The things written in the SUN after dont bear thinking about. I hope everything comes out. But I do wonder, What that Thatcher woman has distroyed(Probable the most evil woman ever born)

I'm a Man/U fan. Who still remembers 1958 as if it was yesterday. So god knows how the familys of those Liverpool fans who died feel.

My love and heart felt good wishes go out to you all.

D

Deleted member 1418

Personally I don't think any of the posts on here on this have been disgraceful or disrespectful - people have been putting their opinions based on what has either been reported, rumoured or known about the tragedy. This issue is obviously very contentious and we'll only get the answers to the questions that many feel have remained unanswered all these years IF the Government releases ALL the papers.

However, therein lies the crux - knowing the way Government works (and it doesn't matter which - Conservative or Labour), there were bound to have been a number of high-level discussions on what happened with those directly involved that were not recorded, and other documentation produced that will never be made available to the public as their content will be too harmful to the state or certain key individuals, irrespective of what the Freedom of Information Act may lead you to believe.

Therefore - and I am sorry to say it - but I don't feel that the families and friends of those who tragically lost their lives on that awful day will ever get the answers they are after and the closure that will put an end to their suffering and pain. It seems to me that Hillsborough has, and will, claim a lot more than 96 lives and continue to cast a shadow over the lives of others for many years to come.