Just back on and cant find my first posting

PSG

Visit site
I joined the forum on Saturday and posted some information I thought might be of interest about Playsport Golf in East Kilbride. I've tried to find it again today to catch up but it doesn't seem to be there. Can you help?

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I think it may have been to save you any further embarrassment from reading forumers views about the place you are trying to promote.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Murph worded it best before one of the mods removed it (not me before the usual crew jump in, though I back the decision)

It was removed for two reasons, 1. it was a blatant plug.
2. there were a lot of negative posts and it was wandering off, not something we encourage.
Spam is spam, and should just be quietly removed by the mods. There are clear forum rules set up by the GM team, and enforced by the mods, which we all should abide by. Spamming is against the rules laid down by GM. No need for abusive posts (which can be funny, often aren't and give the wrong impression of the average forummer). A quiet culling of non conforming posts is all that is required.

I don't want to debate the issues of right or wrong in selling on here, as it has been done to death before. The rules have been set, for better or worse.

This post was unsolicited spam, and should have been removed ages ago.

Mods?
PSG, plugging business ventures is not welcome here unless passed by the owners of the forum. Doing this on the first post is worse as there was no attempt to get involved beforehand and this gets a lot of folks backs up.