JCB Golf & Country Club

D

Deleted member 21258

I'd be interested if its on again next year.(y)

You can go on a reserve list for this year.

Also assuming they are doing the same next year/last year, you can ask to reserve a team for the following year. I did that for one of their other days and reserved a team, not jcb as already hold a 4ball voucher for jcb.

Hope that helps, information wise.

D

Deleted member 15344

Wow, the hypocrisy, you’ve lambasted this course in almost every post for what it supposedly stands for, but now your happy to play it ??
Why is it hypocrisy? Surely even you know the difference between “Club” not Course - I don’t like the ultra exclusive “clubs” - doesn’t make me stop wanting to play a good course - don’t like what’s happened at Wentworth but play the course.

D

Deleted member 21258

Bump...
snip

It was utterly fantastic. snip.

Completely agree. Fantastic.

So good that the guy we took, whos favourite course is Royal Birkdale, thought JCB was better.

Will upload some pictures later, but I think this is probably the hardest to score course I have played at. And was fairly brutal at times with winds at about 30mphish yesterday.

Service absolutely A class. The staff were brilliant..

The green complexes on the course are some of the best I have ever played, very impressive and the roll of the greens were pure.

Better take your A game if you play there, it is a hard course and almost not a flat lie in sight and a number of semi blind shots.

Received a bag towel with your name on, the best keepsake from any club I have been given.

Would like to give a big thank you to JCB who had originally donated the 4 ball to a charity for auction and the manner they looked after us was fantastic.

Could not have asked for me.

D

Deleted member 21258

Heres some pictures. Took a lot of movies but not many pictures.:oops:

1st:-

8th:-

16th:-

17th:-

On 18th fairway looking back

If you click on the pictures, I think the full size pictures comes up.

Managed two birdies on 12 and 16. On the green in 2 on 13 but took 3 to get down for a solid par:LOL: Must have lost 7+ balls(3 on 18th:LOL::LOL:) and blobbed probably

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Heres some pictures. Took a lot of movies but not many pictures.:oops:

1st:-

8th:-

16th:-

17th:-

On 18th fairway looking back

If you click on the pictures, I think the full size pictures comes up.

Managed two birdies on 12 and 16. On the green in 2 on 13 but took 3 to get down for a solid par:LOL: Must have lost 7+ balls(3 on 18th:LOL::LOL:) and blobbed probably
How good is that 18th?
double fairway across the water to a raised green. Spectacular hole.

They all are though. Glad you enjoyed it.

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Hoping to play here in May.

Can anyone post a card of the course, I'm struggling to find one online.

I presume when you play in the charity days - you generally play off the "yellows"?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Hoping to play here in May.

Can anyone post a card of the course, I'm struggling to find one online.

I presume when you play in the charity days - you generally play off the "yellows"?

It's not rated for WHS, at least it wasn't when we played last year. I had a decent round and wanted to put my card in but couldn't.

richbeech

Hacker
Visit site
Don't think this is official but when I put it into my Golfshot app this is what it comes up with.

Played it twice myself, very very nice course but an absolute beast if you play it off the whites or blacks. We played off the whites but you've got to play 17 off the blacks just because.

Attachments

• IMG_5439.jpg
    IMG_5439.jpg
    223 KB · Views: 13