I've got a half day off left over

peterlav

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thanks LCW, but one of the NW crew is a member there , so he normally gets us on for £25 in the summer. Good shout though.

Although that was before he went to Tour-X for a fitting, so he may be skint next year.:D

😂 No excuses now!!!
Lost track on if there's 3 or 4 of you looking for a game. If it's 3, I could be persuaded to book half a day off

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
No mate, Wed-Friday is fine, gives us a few days to check the weather out.

I'll ask in work if I can come in early and leave at 11.30, are we all ok for a 12.30 tee off (and might even get there a bit earlier).

Qwerty and Junior ok with Wed-Friday?

I might dust me 1-iron down........

Wednesday or Friday good for me Pierre.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
😂 No excuses now!!!
Lost track on if there's 3 or 4 of you looking for a game. If it's 3, I could be persuaded to book half a day off

There's 4 of us Pete as it stands but I get reciprocal at your place so we should all be able to get a game if you fancy it?

Cheifi0

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I will keep my eye out on this. I would only be able to play next week on Friday though. If that doesn't work out though don't worry.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
 No excuses now!!!

There's 4 of us Pete as it stands but I get reciprocal at your place so we should all be able to get a game if you fancy it?

I will keep my eye out on this. I would only be able to play next week on Friday though. If that doesn't work out though don't worry.

Pete, are you game for a day out with us, if we do go to Hillside or Stockport, or are you inly interested in looking over the fence at a quality course? :D

Josh, weather will also be a factor so will prob make our mind up which day next Tuesday, but will bear you in mind.

peterlav

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Pete, are you game for a day out with us, if we do go to Hillside or Stockport, or are you inly interested in looking over the fence at a quality course? :D.

Would be interested in Stockport, or can see if I can get a couple of 4-balls on our place?
Wouldn't want to pay £65 for Hillside sorry (can get signed on)

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Would be interested in Stockport, or can see if I can get a couple of 4-balls on our place?
Wouldn't want to pay £65 for Hillside sorry (can get signed on)

Ok.

Stockport, if not too wet next week. If not, a links. I do fancy Hillside, but also happy with SandA. We can either split into two groups, or all go to SandA, if Pete can sort another. Lets see what next week brings.

Interested:-

LB
Qwerty
Jocko
Junior
Chiefio
MaccaH
TourX model

Last edited:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I can go in work and finish early, so an approx 12.15 tee time is ok with me, whether Stockport or the Southport coast.

Is there anyone struggling for that time?

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
I can go in work and finish early, so an approx 12.15 tee time is ok with me, whether Stockport or the Southport coast.

Is there anyone struggling for that time?

No worries mate I've booked Wednesday off but could do with us calling it on the Monday if possible in case I need to juggle it :thup:

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm really struggling for this next week due to work now folks.

I'll keep an eye on it but chances of me getting a half day off work are pretty remote given the week I'm having :(

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ok mate,what about we pencil in Wednesday(weather permitting),and if not we'll try for Friday for Chiefio.

I must of missed Chiefios post, pretty flexible with work so long as I give them a couple of days notice. Wednesday onward is fine.

The Snood and Nans Hat may be making an appearance :thup:

Last edited:

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Weds, Thurs or Friday is good for me, but can only do one of them as sadly that work thing gets in the way.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Right, getting slightly awkward as some people cant make some days, and others some other days.

Luckily, I know all would say "don't work around me" - I wouldn't :D. Cant please all, sadly.

So, what about we say next Thursday or Friday, and we'll make the call on Monday/Tuesday of next week, so we can all inform our employers. If Thursday and Friday look really bad, we'll go with Wednesday.