It's gonna be a good winter

D4RK1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
As of Monday our course turns to the winter tees and trolleys are ok so long as they have winter wheels. Last week I went to orka for a fitting and hopefully in a weeks time I'll have some new weapons to battle the course with :D
My push trolley decided enough was enough today and a support bar gave way. So I've just bough a gokart trolley 2nd hand complete with hedgehogs. Shot 82 today giving me 41 points. Can't wait to next week with potentially new clubs and a new (to me anyway) trolley. How have the rest of you got on today?
Mark

lyden

Head Pro
Visit site
Winter started today for us with 11 hole stableford. 6 FWs, 8 GIRs, 2 over gross & 29 points. Ill win some money but its not the same when its not a qualifer :(

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
the rain was torrential and ALL day today........bit like yesterday and the day before and the day before that and......you get the picture

Jensen

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Was your push trolley a Powakaddy Twinline 3 as the telescopic handle in mine became slack and kept collapsing/sliding down on pushing. However I managed to repair mine :D which for me is amazing because I'm useless at DIY stuff.
Happy days :D :D

D4RK1

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It's a qwik fold trolley mate. 3 years old. It's a small brace bar that has snapped. It's replaceable to ill fix it and donate it to the old man along with my adams clubs and bag. It's been a great trolley, I've been looking at an electric trolley for the last couple of months. I guess the qwik fold got wind of that and wanted the last laugh :whoo: