Is this the moan section.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
My Missus is on a "high fibre" diet and keeps farting

That is awesome! Just had a right giggle at that!

How crap is it getting out of bed in the morning in this weather, also how badly do you not want to get out the shower each morning.

Leftie

Tour Winner
Visit site
what have you got to moan about?

Getting out of bed at some stupid hour of the morning when all good old fogies should still be wrapped up warm and snug, scraping the frost off the outside and inside of the car windows, leaving for the course while it is still dark, school run drivers in big 4x4's who can hardly see over the dashboard and have no idea of the size of their vehicle or how to park, 18 temporary greens 'cos of the frost, not knowing if your drive is going to plug on landing or bounce on another 100 yds, ditto wedge 80/100 + 0/65 yds, having to clear the build up of frost on the soles of the shoes before every shot otherwise you are likely to either top it or fall over, having to pay winnings to Paul (again :mad: :mad:), this government, last government, next government, ID cards, immigration, policing (lack of/over zealous), etc, etc................

Well, you did ask :) :)

Still, had a nice cuppa after the game

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
At least you didn't go through the whole rigamaroll of leaving a warm bed, getting up in the dark, defrosting the car, dodgy 4x4s etc, and then end up at work. It could be worse you know. At least you got some golf in.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got a moan. The fuel light came on in my car, so I pulled into a BP garage. As I was waiting for a pump (rush hour), I noticed a billboard for the local rag.

The headline read

"Diesel in county under £1 a litre"

So I glanced at the price board 20 feet away and noticed Diesel at 104.9

So, I drove off and went to Morrisons instead......

Petrol companies eh? BP make £5,000 per minute.......and don't even have the staff with the brains to spot such a whopper!!!

Herbie

Tour Winner
Visit site
We put the tree up today, put all the lights up (awwwwww!)all the tinsel and trimmings, then I had to move the computer as it wasnt to HID liking, then the dog ran past the tree in an excited moment knocking baubles all over and nearly bringing the tree down, then the fancy outdoor lights we got to improve the night time christmas look of the exterior wall...CLAPPED OUT! And finally I now have to sit awkwardly in the kitchen if I want to use the computer. :(

So this is christmas, and what have I done,
To deserve all this crap, I hope its the last one.
Thats what J.Lenon really wrote! :mad: ;)

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
Oh yes.....I've got another moan.

My regular car has a quick-clear windscreen, push a button and a minute later....done. But I'm not driving it until the heater is fixed. So I took my elderly estate.....what a hassle, start her up, make a cuppa, go out, get cold, scrape the hell out of the ice, wait for the blower to warm up, leave it running, risk it getting nicked, put on my shirt, and 15 minutes later ready to head for work.

If Ford can put quick-clear on their cars, why can't every other make??? Even my Beemer (£22K new?) can't beat my 1998 Ford.....