Is this racism?

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Think he’s looking at the bigger picture & the way that you like to be controversial & argue to the toss at every opportunity.
Craving attention maybe?
Yet you’re the one sensationalising things by saying I like to “be controversial & argue to the toss at every opportunity”. Be a bit more introspect.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Yet you’re the one sensationalising things by saying I like to “be controversial & argue to the toss at every opportunity”. Be a bit more introspect.

78FCB3C2-91EE-43C3-94D0-2E99CCDA5DF9.gif
I think it just exploded , is there a face palm emoji?

If you can’t take it back, don’t dish it out in the first place.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
read the report into the Rotherham scandal where staff were too scared to say anything in fear of being called racist
People being stupid or negligent is not the same as a government cover up to covertly ease in Sharia Law which is how the likes of Tommy and the boys spin it.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
An explanation isn't the same as a justification. Perhaps you should consider before you post.
Perhaps you should consider that it’s ok to differing views and that being challenged on isn’t always a bad thing. I don’t slink out of these threads feeling all offended by what people say.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Perhaps you should consider that it’s ok to differing views and that being challenged on isn’t always a bad thing. I don’t slink out of these threads feeling all offended by what people say.
Anyone who knows me will tell you I look at all opposing views, often to the frustration of my missus, I just consider all the options first before posting and leaping to conclusions.