Is this racism?

Ye Olde Boomer

Visit site
Some people will see whatever they want to see or whatever suits their agenda.

All I see is a child dressing up as her hero. Anything else is BS.

I totally agree with you.
But I know hypersensitive people who would not, and so, probably, do you.

In a way, I find it disturbing that with all the real problems that truly need cleaning up, we can distract ourselves by cultivating frivolous outrage over innocent things like this.

ferenezejohn

Visit site
Back in 1961 our primary school staged a concert, we all wore a white shirt blacked up face with boot polish, and white gloves, singing the Camptown Races.
So I'm a racist.
To be honest racism is a word and means used to often to stifle sensible debate, and can be a danger, as proved in the Rotherham child abuse and such.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Back in 1961 our primary school staged a concert, we all wore a white shirt blacked up face with boot polish, and white gloves, singing the Camptown Races.
So I'm a racist.
To be honest racism is a word and means used to often to stifle sensible debate, and can be a danger, as proved in the Rotherham child abuse and such.
What do you mean, re the Rotherham case? You aren’t about to defend Tommy Robinson, are you?

Hacker Khan

Yurt Dwelling, Yoghurt Knitter
Visit site
So I'm a racist.

Would you still black up now? If yes then you are slightly racist. If you would not and realise that what is acceptable in society changes over the years and people have to adapt so you change your behaviour, then you are not racist. Simples.

Last edited:

ferenezejohn

Visit site
What do you mean, re the Rotherham case? You aren’t about to defend Tommy Robinson, are you?
You know exactly what I mean thousands of children suffered while police and social workers to they're eternal shame done nothing to afraid to be seen as racist.
If you are more upset with Robinson rather than the crimes of a vile bunch of vile peadophiles, that speaks volumes about you.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
You know exactly what I mean thousands of children suffered while police and social workers to they're eternal shame done nothing to afraid to be seen as racist.
If you are more upset with Robinson rather than the crimes of a vile bunch of vile peadophiles, that speaks volumes about you.
Yea, as I assumed. You side with Robinson. Ugh.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Ok Timeout guys

Kellfire, wind your neck in, you are way out of line here and barking up the wrong tree big time.

Dando, call anyone that again on here and it’s points,

Making some allowances as it’s a difficult time for us all, but don’t push the Mod

This has been a public service announcement ?

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Ok Timeout guys

Kellfire, wind your neck in, you are way out of line here and barking up the wrong tree big time.

Making some allowances as it’s a difficult time for us all, but don’t push the Mod

Pussy ?

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
If I misread the subtext then I do apologise, I’ve just seen so many UKIP/BNP types use those sexual abuse cases to push their agenda as if the British government/authorities would rather allow sexual abuse than potentially offend a religious minority.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Ok Timeout guys

Not going to apologise Phil as the guy adds nothing but just likes to be controversial