Is there a gap in your bag you struggle to fill ?

RichA

Visit site
There is..
It's got 15 dividers and I only have 14 clubs..:unsure:;)
I think that's because market research shows that the kind of people who like individual compartments for each club are the kind of people who carry a ball retriever. There's a special pocket for a glasses cleaning cloth as well, isn't there? ?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I think that's because market research shows that the kind of people who like individual compartments for each club are the kind of people who carry a ball retriever. There's a special pocket for a glasses cleaning cloth as well, isn't there? ?
At this point in the proceedings I feel I should clarify my position
My bag has 15 slots and I have never, ever, ever had a ball retriever in one of them.
In fact, the only time I've even touched one was when I found one on the course and handed it in..this was next to the 18th green so I didn't have to "bag" it
I did, however, spend extra minutes cleansing my hands of the stench before entering the bar
I have never mentioned this before and would request patience and understanding after my ordeal.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
My bag has 15 slots and I have never, ever, ever had a ball retriever in one of them.
In fact, the only time I've even touched one was when I found one on the course and handed it in..this was next to the 18th green so I didn't have to "bag" it
I did, however, spend extra minutes cleansing my hands of the stench before entering the bar
I have never mentioned this before and would request patience and understanding after my ordeal.

What about Frag. I fear he's far more familiar with the workings of ball retrievers. Can his soul be saved?

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site

He doth protest too much, methinks.