irons

017hnoor

Visit site
Put some face tape on my irons last week after having the lofts and lies adjusted, and I was surprised to find I am hitting everything out of the heel. I'm quite happy with my distances but I guess a centre strike will carry few more yards, other than that the only real problem I can tell is the occasional shank. Tried standing a bit further back at the range but that didn't really make a lot of difference and just felt awkward. Whats likely to be causing it and how can I fix it?

Khamelion

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi,

May have been better putting this thread in the lounge, no matter, welcome to the forum.

If you're hitting balls out the heel, try lining the ball up on the club toe at address and see how that works.

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Never to be seen again more than likely. A bot?

Word for word the same as Sainthacker a few days ago.

Put some face tape on my irons last week after having the lofts and lies adjusted, and I was surprised to find I am hitting everything out of the heel. I'm quite happy with my distances but I guess a centre strike will carry few more yards, other than that the only real problem I can tell is the occasional shank. Tried standing a bit further back at the range but that didn't really make a lot of difference and just felt awkward. Whats likely to be causing it and how can I fix it?