Irish Craic Classic 2014 Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
ferry is expensive with a car approx 240 quid from liverpool to dublin, factor in petrol to the port aswell and the other end it soon adds up

I was tempted by this, still am but have to way up costs etc 1st

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
ferry is expensive with a car approx 240 quid from liverpool to dublin, factor in petrol to the port aswell and the other end it soon adds up

I was tempted by this, still am but have to way up costs etc 1st

Have you priced flights into Derry? Ryanair fly there from Stansted and we can get you picked up and travel down with us.

Or fly Easyjet from Luton or wherever suits into Belfast International and you can get the Airporter bus from right outside the terminal straight down to Derry where once again I can get you and travel down

Or fly whoever does it into Belfast City (George Best) airport and either get the Airporter to Derry again or one of the lads in the Belfast area could get you and travel down with them.

All viable options :thup:

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
ryan air £100 for golf clubs, rip off merchants. at least easyjet is only £60

means I wouldnt need hold luggage though as I would put shoes/clothing in with clubs :)

will update accordingly.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
147 quid for flights inc clubs, would be arrive belfast city @ 08.30 on the friday and would stay overnight sunday near the airport so would book a hotel there for that (£59 so not bad) as no late flights.... tempting and would deffo need a lift from Belfast so offer duly noted and appreciated malek

up for it Phil?

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No idea how long the drive is from Belfast City to Concra but you would need to hope your flight in isn't too late as we are playing Concra around midday.

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
well I would arrive @ 08:30 so + time to get bags and clear airport might be 9.30 ish

I could fly on thursday evening just means an extra night in hotel. TBH cost shouldnt be an issue, its 6 paydays away so as said plenty of time to put away a few pennies.

malek988

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
well I would arrive @ 08:30 so + time to get bags and clear airport might be 9.30 ish

I could fly on thursday evening just means an extra night in hotel. TBH cost shouldnt be an issue, its 6 paydays away so as said plenty of time to put away a few pennies.

Thurs night would be your best bet leaves us plenty of time to get lost on the way down as I won't have bob to blame this time lol

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
According to google maps it's 1 hour 26 mins so in real life an hour and a quarter.

So you should get to Concra no later than 11am.....I can get the times for 12.30 onwards if it would suit better and encourage a couple more to come

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
According to google maps it's 1 hour 26 mins so in real life an hour and a quarter.

So you should get to Concra no later than 11am.....I can get the times for 12.30 onwards if it would suit better and encourage a couple more to come

When are names and deposits starting?

Status
Not open for further replies.