Irish Craic Classic 2014 Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Sure you showed Brendy Buncrana town centre the year before, not that Brendy remembers.

Wonder if there's a party bus in Cavan :whoo:

I really hope there isn't. God dam party bus. Got to say though, Brendy's generosity that evening was appreciated. A lesson of why everyone now pays their own greenfees on the day rather than in advance.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
I really hope there isn't. God dam party bus. Got to say though, Brendy's generosity that evening was appreciated. A lesson of why everyone now pays their own greenfees on the day rather than in advance.

Funny, my memory tells me that it was you fellas picked me as the sensible one to hold your fees.
My debit card took an absolute battering that weekend haha.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Funny, my memory tells me that it was you fellas picked me as the sensible one to hold your fees.
My debit card took an absolute battering that weekend haha.

That night in summary.
(Setting: a bar in Clonmany. Brendy has just sucked a cola shot from the bar and loads of the younger people in the village are leaving the bars and getting on random buses going to a variety of party venues)

Brendy: Who's is coming on one of those minibuses with me.
Chris: Nope
Steve: Nope
Me: Nah man I've got no money left.
Brendy: If you come on the bus with me then I'll pay for you.
Me: Ok then.

Get on bus and about 5 minutes into the journey we ask where it is going.

Young ones: Liberties in Buncrana. You guys want a drink. Here try this *passes bottle of what later turns out to be skittle vodka.
Brendy and Me: Ok, cool, sure we don't know where we are going so we'll just follow you guys.

The rest is a blur.

LanDog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That night in summary.
(Setting: a bar in Clonmany. Brendy has just sucked a cola shot from the bar and loads of the younger people in the village are leaving the bars and getting on random buses going to a variety of party venues)

Brendy: Who's is coming on one of those minibuses with me.
Chris: Nope
Steve: Nope
Me: Nah man I've got no money left.
Brendy: If you come on the bus with me then I'll pay for you.
Me: Ok then.

Get on bus and about 5 minutes into the journey we ask where it is going.

Young ones: Liberties in Buncrana. You guys want a drink. Here try this *passes bottle of what later turns out to be skittle vodka.
Brendy and Me: Ok, cool, sure we don't know where we are going so we'll just follow you guys.

The rest is a blur.

A friend of mine tried to get on a party bus to Muff because he thought the destination's name was funny

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
I see the Europro Tour are at Concra a couple weeks later so sure it'll be in top nick.

After looking at my activity this year I'll not make it.Would loved to have made it if only for Concra as The Bear,he of the 1st Irish Craic Classic fame, has played it and says it is a fantastic golf course.

Enjoy.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
I see the Europro Tour are at Concra a couple weeks later so sure it'll be in top nick.

After looking at my activity this year I'll not make it.Would loved to have made it if only for Concra as The Bear,he of the 1st Irish Craic Classic fame, has played it and says it is a fantastic golf course.

Enjoy.
Thats a pity Allan would have been good to catch up with you, Bear (man is massive craic) & Screwback again (how is the boy keeping , he has been quiet, whats he off now .. )

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Thats a pity Allan would have been good to catch up with you, Bear (man is massive craic) & Screwback again (how is the boy keeping , he has been quiet, whats he off now .. )

He's off 1 I think,playing to a drinking handicap of plus 5 and spending every pound he gets on beer and females so yes he's doing just great!:D

I have 3 trips with him this year planned,Prague in March,Munich Spring Fest in May and Straubing Beer Festival in August so I will make sure I am not in his round or it'll be a 7&6 defeat.;)

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
He's off 1 I think,playing to a drinking handicap of plus 5 and spending every pound he gets on beer and females so yes he's doing just great!:D

I have 3 trips with him this year planned,Prague in March,Munich Spring Fest in May and Straubing Beer Festival in August so I will make sure I am not in his round or it'll be a 7&6 defeat.;)

Happy Days .. boy has it good so ..enjoy your trips mate they sound good . regards to the lads ..

Status
Not open for further replies.