I'm not an American Golf salesman but..........

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I went in to my nearest one yesterday and they have some great deals on at the moment. They've put a big sale on in masters week...... clever buggers.

Anyway i picked up a nike slingshott bag with 14 dividers and plenty of pockets for £56..... bargain.

The only downside is it was of numpties who have decided to take up golf because the masters is on.... the courses will be full of these part time golfers over the weekend.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Which AG do you use Minty? I only ask because my nearest one in Peterborough is a franchise so is the only one that does not carry the same deals

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I use the one thats just off the A1 at Biggleswade, quite big but they're always having problems with the range (ie. running out of balls)

If you're passing by you should pop in and grab a bargain. The deals may be available at other stores but this one is on my doorstep.

KevMuk

www.4golf.com
The only downside is it was of numpties who have decided to take up golf because the masters is on.... the courses will be full of these part time golfers over the weekend.

hehe, I know exactly what you mean about the numpties. Rockin g up with their new bags and clubs and treating it like pitch 'n' put :(

I'll have a pop into AG today to see the gear. Thanks for the heads up.

pjaz

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The Nike bag is featured in the AG ad in the GM mag.

Minty - is it worth a look? The 14 way top appeals, but is it comfy to carry fully loaded? Good shoulder straps etc.

minty18

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I think it only has the one strap like a tour bag so not so great for those summer evenings when you want to skip across a few holes in the evening.

More bags are available though and i remember seeing a nice callaway one with a double strap that did tempt me but only had a 6 way divider. I get in such a mess with my clubs so the 14 way divider really does it for me.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
my bro in law bought a slazenger one for an old bag, was best one i have ever seen, think it was only a 10er too.