I'm Looking Forward to Christmas because...

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Shortbread biscuits after every meal including breakfast.
Seeing the boy wonder's face when he sees that Santa's been.
Spending time with my nephews.
Everyone just seeming to be in a better mood.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
I feel sorry for the shop staff who have to put up with jingle bells for 2 months solid before Christmas. By the time it comes round, I'll bet they're sick of it

I worked at Tesco through my exams. One CD on repeat all they way through the season for three years every year.

The Waitresses - Christmas wrapping wants banning. I think that Previously working in retail And that song contributed towards my hatred of Christmas.

Wolf

Visit site
Seeing my kids excited for Santa's visit, watching others open the presents I've bought them but moat important of all and what makes me happy is the time with loved ones, playing board games and having a laugh with each other.

Marcg868

Visit site
I was looking forward to Christmas. As I worked it all last year (NHS) and it will be our 2nd Christmas in our new house. This year I’m off from the 24th to the 30th December. However I’ve got to have a Septoplasty op on my nose on the 19th.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I'm looking forward to Xmas
Just not looking forward to the next 5 weeks when Xmas will be rammed down my throat from every angle.
It's the worst time of the year followed, from about the 21st, by the best time of the year.
I don't like hype.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This Christmas I might get the chance to go to family other than my children and have all the cooking done by someone else.

Other than that I love Boxing Day when the only thing to cook is 'new' roasties and Yorkshire puds.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Just used up remaining annual leave by booking between Christmas and New Year off. So finish on 20th December - back to work 2nd Jan.

And our lad is joining us on Christmas Eve - by himself - his 'trouble' girlfriend not coming down from Sheff.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
...Santa will be able to give me the Bushnell Tour v4 zapper that I've already popped into his sack - but I have to wait until Christmas Day before I get it and can use it.

Well...I've done without such a thing for 45yrs and so I can wait for another three weeks...