I'm Looking Forward to Christmas because...

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Should be lovely Christmas Sunday today - I’m a shepherd in this mornings Nativity service ? and a grumbling bass/baritone in the choir for this afternoons Festival of 9 readings and 9 carols. Now that’s what I call Christmas...?

ger147

Tour Winner
Visit site
Used to love Christmas and New Year but as my daughter is grown up now and both my parents and in-laws are deceased, it's a pretty long and lonely period to get through with no family stuff at all and friends all doing their own family stuff. Will be glad when it's all over.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
3 grandchildren who still believe in father Christmas coming for the day tomorrow, hid and I are really looking forward to spending the day with them

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Three of the kids flying back to the nest this afternoon, out for a meal this evening and then tomorrow spent eating, drinking and winding each other up. Should be good for a laugh!
Meeting up with the outlaws on Boxing Day for a meal at a local pub to them, which is a first for us (not being at home for Boxing Day that is).
When I was younger it was all about the receiving, but as I've got older it's all about the giving. Looking forward to seeing happy feces......